Bring instant charm and warmth to your bedroom with Cottage Traditions’ five-drawer chest from American Woodcrafters. The five-drawer chest, finished in distressed sandstone, sits on a decorative shaped block base supported by sturdy bun feet. Three smaller top drawers and two large lower drawers are 14.5” from front to back and divided by a waist rail providing abundant storage. English dovetail on the front and back of drawers and solid wood knobs add to the handcrafted look. Built from solid wood with corner block construction, the five-drawer chest combines style with functionality. The drawer’s solid wood sides and backs feature pine veneer bottoms for snag free storage for delicate items, center guided metal drawer glides with built in stops for stability, and dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection. Mortise and tenon construction, solid pine and pine veneers give this furniture strength and durability as well as charm.
- Mortise and tenon construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Interior parts are made from solid wood with corner block construction for strength and durability
- Three smaller top drawers and two large lower drawers provide plentiful storage
- Drawers are 14.5" front to back for ample storage
- Dust proofing on bottom drawers for added protection
- English dovetail on drawer fronts and backs. Drawer sides and backs in solid wood. Center guided metal drawer glides with built in stops for stability. Pine veneer drawer bottoms offer snag free storage for delicate items.
- Solid wood knobs
- Made in Indonesia
- Width: 38.00"
- Depth: 18.625"
- Height: 53.00"
- Number of Drawers: 5
- Style: Traditional