With its unique alternating concave and convex pattern, the Triple Dresser from the Lasting Traditions Collection is a beautiful addition to your traditional Goddard-style bedroom set. This piece is made of solid Mahogany, framed with Cherry and Mahogany veneers in a Brandy Wine finish. It stands 42 1/2” tall and features eight 14 1/2” deep drawers with English dovetail corners front and back, double side guides that let drawers extend fully, and positive stops that keep even the fullest drawers in place. Finished drawer interiors keep materials from snagging, and felt bottoms in the top drawers keep fineries in place. Each drawer also has two handles made of 18th century-style back plates with swinging brass rails along with a single brass escutcheon.
- Brandy Wine finish
- Mahogany solids and mahogany veneers
- 18th Century Back Plate with swingin brass bails.
- English Dovetail
- Solid wood drawer sides and backs
- Veneer drawer bottoms
- Drawers are 14.5 " deep with finished interiors
- Top drawers are felt lined
- Double side full extension metal to metal drawer guides with built in stops
- Drawer fronts of solid mahogany
- Features 8 drawers
- Made in Indonesia
- Style: Traditional
- Number of Drawers: 8
- Mirror Included: No
- Finish: Cherry
- Construction: Wood
- Width: 66"
- Depth: 20"
- Height: 42.5"