A unique piece of heirloom-quality furniture to satisfy your distinctive tastes. The Lasting Traditions Chest on Chest is made of solid Mahogany with Cherry and Mahogany veneers finished in a rich Brandy Wine finish. Its seven drawers are sturdily built with English dovetail corners, wooden double guides, and positive stops. Each drawer is 14 1/2” deep and finished inside to prevent snagging. In the center of this piece is a Mahogany door, finished on both sides and sporting a hand-carved decorative motif that conceals an adjustable shelf for customizable storage.
- Brandy Wine finish
- Mahogany solids and mahogany veneers
- 18th Century Back Plate with swingin brass bails.
- English Dovetail
- Solid wood drawer sides and backs
- Veneer drawer bottoms
- Drawers are 14.5 " deep with finished interiors
- Top drawers are felt lined
- Double side full extension metal to metal drawer guides with built in stops
- Drawer fronts of solid mahogany
- Features 7 drawers and one door with an adjustble shelf
- Finished door interior
- Made in Indonesia
- Number of Drawers: 7
- Finish: Cherry
- Style: Traditional
- Construction: Wood
- Height: 69"
- Width: 45"
- Depth: 20"