2910-430 Heirloom Antique White Nightstand in Antique White With Rub Through Highlights, Rasping and Worm Hole Distressing
Heirloom Antique White Nightstand
An heirloom is a timeless treasure that passes from generation to generation bringing each family member immeasurable joy through memories. The Heirloom ght standght Stand is a masterful piece of tradition finished in a distressed antique White with rubbed through highlights. From the heavy top to the beaded Drawer fronts, this nightstand was made to love for generations. The pewter ring pulls are brushed for a traditional look and feel. The Drawers are center guided with positive Drawer stops for years of smooth quiet function. The 12 3/4 Drawers have English dovetail construction and fully finished interiors for a lifetime of snag free use. The top Drawer has a felt lined bottom to keep your smaller night time essentials from shifting around or to protect your daily jewelry. Enjoy a tradition of creating ageless family heirlooms with the Heirloom Three Drawer Nightstand.
- Tenon and mortis construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Three Drawers and the top Drawer is felt lined for your finer things. Drawers measure 12 3/4 front to back.
- Framed end panels
- Drawers have beautiful wood molding with mitered corners
- Tip resistant furniture bracket for added safety
- Dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection
- Drawers feature English dovetail construction with solid wood sides and backs. Drawers feature center guided metal Drawer glides with plastic Drawer stops.
- Pewter rings and decorative plates
- Select hardwoods and veneers
- Product WxLxH: 29x17x29.5
- Product Weight: 3
- Brand:American Woodcrafters
- Stock Id:286340
- Number of Drawers:3
- Product Weight:63
- Country of Origin:Indonesia
- Product WxLxH:29x17x29.5
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
From: Camp Hill,PA
Reviewed on: December 1, 2015
Overall Rating: 4.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Will Recommend: Yes