Learn more »
Heartland NightstandAvailable at AppliancesConnection
Heartland, ruggedly constructed furniture from American Woodcrafters, will withstand sleepovers and adventures with piles of friends. Constructed using mortise and tenon construction of select hardwoods and veneers, with a protective spice finish that is durable and easy to maintain. The nightstand features one Drawers measuring 14.5 inches deep featuring English Dovetailing on front and backs, veneered Drawer bottoms for snag free storage and one open shelf area. Recessed gunmetal hardware, dust proofing on bottom Drawer embodies the quality of the construction; positive Drawer stops and tip resistant furniture brackets add additional safety. Feet ship in bottom Drawer and are ready to assemble.
- Tenon and mortis construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Features one Drawer and open shelf area
- Tip resistant furniture bracket for additional safety
- Dust proofing on bottom Drawers for added protection
- Features English Dovetailing both front and back with center guided wood Drawer glides. Positive Drawer stops for added safety. Veneered Drawer bottoms provide snag free storage.
- Recessed gun metal
- Select hardwoods and veneers
- Product WxLxH: 24x15.5x24
- Product Weight: 15.4
- Brand:American Woodcrafters
- Stock Id:284799
- Number of Drawers:1
- Color:Dark Wood
- Weight:38 lbs
- Product Weight:37.8
- Country of Origin:Indonesia
- Product WxLxH:24x15.5x24
A type of construction that provides great stability and maximizes storage without extra pieces of wood sticking out.
Allow other design features on your furniture piece or overall decor to have center stage with the classic clean look of simple pulls.
Bring simplicity into your home with these rigid and durable furniture block feet. Keeping things sturdy at all times.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X