Heartland, ruggedly constructed furniture from American Woodcrafters, will withstand sleepovers and adventures with piles of friends. Constructed using mortise and tenon construction of select hardwoods and veneers, with a protective spice finish that is durable and easy to maintain. The twin captain’s bed features sand break edging, radius corners and both a high and low rail position to accept the trundle unit. 14 piece slat roll mattress support system is standard with this bed.
- Made from Select hardwoods and veneers
- Tenon and mortis construction, a centuries old method of joining two pieces of wood together to provide strength and durability.
- Features sand break edging and radius corners
- Bed features both a high and low rail position
- Will accept the trundle unit when rails are placed in the high position
- 13-piece slat roll mattress support system is standard with this bed.
- Made in Indonesia
- Type: Captains
- Size: Twin
- Construction: Wood
- Style: Contemporary
- Upholstery: Not Upholstered
- Width: 42.00"
- Depth: 80.00"
- Height: 38.00"
- Weight: 78 lbs