American Range ARROB448X2GRL
48" Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Burners, Open Burner, 4.3 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Innovection™ Convection System, Quick Preheat in Stainless Steel
Learn more »
Color Options [REQUIRED]
- Show All
This Performer Series 48" range features 4 lift-off open burners in 3 sizes: 25,000 BTU, 18,000 BTU and 12,000 BTU. Quick preheat times and uniform cooking temperatures are created with a 28,000 BTU bake burner. The fail-safe system will reignite the flame in the event that it goes out.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs 25,000 BTU (lg), 18,000 BTU (med), 12,000 BTU (sm)
- Stainless Steel Island Back Trim included & installed
- Lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- Ceramic Infrared broiler burner provides rapid searing at 1,800ºF
- Quick Preheat times and uniform cooking temperatures are created with a 28,000 BTU Bake Burner
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the owest burner setting
- Innovection® System fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode in the 30" oven
- Extra-large viewing window in oven door
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan in 30" oven
- 3yr Warranty
|Primary Oven Capacity:||3 - 4 cu. ft.|
|Oven Control Type:||Touchpad|
|Digital Temperature Display:||Yes|
- Brand:American Range
- Stock Id:335376
- Cooktop:Open Burner
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.3 cu. ft.
- Burners / Elements:4
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Exterior Width:48"
- Innovection™ Convection System:Yes
- Quick Preheat:Yes
- Fuel Type:Gas
- Volts:120 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- LP Conversion:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.7 cu. ft.
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Cooktop Options:4 Burners / 22" Char-Grill
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Preheat in just a few minutes.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: