The 60" Dual Fuel Range from the Medallion Series has 6 Sealed Burners that come with 3 sizes, 3 large 17,000 BTU, 2 medium 13,000 BTU and 1 small 9,000 BTU, This unit offers both an 11" Griddle and an 11" Char-Grill for your flat surface cooking or grilling needs. The 30" Oven features 4.3 cu. ft. capacity and both traditional and convection baking can be controlled from 150 - 500°F, with the 3,500 Watt Instagrill Broiler reaching searing temperature in 3 seconds. The Programmable Digital Controls allow for precise time and temperature control, while other programs allow for the ease of selecting the type of cooking you want, as well as feature a Child-Lock-Out option to keep children safe from the range.
Straight ConvectionTM Technology
American Range is pleased to introduce Straight ConvectionTM Technology. Borrowing from the aerospace industry, we’ve circled our convection bake fan with a powerful ring heater - and straightened out the hot air stream using proprietary air directors. The result is shorter cooking times and more uniform heat transfer for multiple rack cooking - saving time and energy!
Programmable Digital Control
Simply select Bake Temperature and Time, the on-board computer creates perfect oven conditions for professional cooking results. Convection cooking is just a touch away, Timed Broil, Keep Warm, Self-Clean, and all other programs as well, including Child-Lock-Out feature to keep inquisitive hands out of mischief.
Heavy Duty Knobs
Solid die cast heavy duty satin finish black knobs set in a chrome plated bezel with LED indicator lights for each knob, illuminate when burners are on. Knobs also available as an upgrade in Red or Burgundy colors.
A kitchen cooking product for the best of both worlds. The dual fuel range combines the accurate temperature control of the electric oven cell - with the speed and power of our industry-leading gas range top. When you add in our rugged, commercial design and construction heritage, as can be expected, the whole is far greater then the sum of its parts.
Ranges Available in all RAL Colors
The default color is Stainless Steel, however you can special order Ranges with the factory installed RAL color kits you that you can custom color design your American Range products.
*Please contact sales department for your custom color selection
- 17,000, 13,000 and 9000 BTU sealed surface burners accommodate all cooking needs
- 3500W Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperatures in 3 seconds
- Convection fan with 2200W ring element optimizes uniform temperatures (150 ] 550°F)
Range Top Features
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Sealed stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills
- Controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Blue light indicates oven functions
- Accommodate full size sheet pan
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- 11" Grill
- 11" Griddle come in carbon steel by default. Optional mirror chrome upgrade available.
- Electric Powered
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 150ºF to 550ºF
- Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows
- 3,500 Watt InstagrillTM broiler reaches searing temperatures in 3 seconds
- Programmable timed self clean for effortless oven maintenance
- Gas Powered
- Traditional and Convection Bake can be controlled from 200ºF to 500ºF
- 28,000 BTU bake
Oven Features (Both)
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
- Oven front construction is a durable, precision-made one piece frame
- Sealed single piece stainless steel cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills
- 3 piece burner lifts off and is easy to clean
- Self clean mode reaches temperatures of 900°F plus for a truly clean oven
1 year parts and labor warranty, Limited 5 year warranty on oven elements/burners
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 59.875" |
| Exterior Width: || 60" |
| Height: || 36.5" |
| Depth: || 30" |
| General Specifications |
| Cooktop: || Sealed Burners |
| Burners: || 6 |
| Fuel Type: || Dual Fuel |
| Primary Oven Capacity: || 4.3 cu.ft. |
| 18" Oven Capacity: || 2.4 cu.ft. |
| Surface Burner Rating (sm): || (1) 9,000 BTU |
| Surface Burner Rating (md): || (2) 13,000 BTU |
| Surface Burner Rating (lg): || (3) 17,000 BTU |
| Griddle Burner Rating: || 20,000 BTU |
| Grill Burner Rating: || 18,000 BTU |
| Infrared Broiler Element: || 3,500 Watts |
| Oven Bake Burner Element: || 3,500 Watts |
| Convection Ring Element: || 2,500 Watts |
| Convection: || Yes |
| Other Specifications |
| Self-Cleaning: || Yes |
| Sabbath Mode: || Yes |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 240 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Amps: || 50 Amps |
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.