|Brand: American Range|
|Stock Id: SID124676|
|Fuel Type: Gas|
|Cooktop: Sealed Burners|
|Exterior Width: 48"|
|Volts: 120 Volts|
|Primary Oven Capacity: 4.9 cu.ft.|
|Sabbath Mode: No|
|Amps: 15 Amps|
|LP Conversion: No|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Burners / Elements: 6|
|Frequency: 60 Hz|
|Gas type: Natural Gas|
|Infrared Broiler: 18,000 BTU|
|Grill Burner Rating: 18,000 BTU|
|Oven Bake Burner: 30,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating (sm): (1) 9,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating (md): (1) 13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating (lg): (2) 17,000 BTU|
|18" Oven Capacity: 2.7 cu.ft.|
Back Guards [REQUIRED]
Other Range Accessories
The 48" Gas Range from the Heritage Series has 6 Sealed Burners with 3 sizes, 3 large 17,000 BTU, 2 medium 13,000 BTU and 1 small 9,000 BTU. An 11" Char-Grill at the center of the stove is most suited for steaks, hamburgers, chicken, etc. This unit includes an Oven with 4.9 cu. ft. capacity and another with 2.7 cu. ft. capacity, both featuring the Innovection System that comes with 2 convection fans that creates a uniform air flow for heating temperature consistency. The Ovens also have different modes of standard baking, convection baking, infrared broil and fan mode, allowing for great flexibility to cook with many different options.
A kitchen cooking product for the best of both worlds. The dual fuel range combines the accurate temperature control of the electric oven cell – with the speed and power of our industry-leading gas range top. When you add in our rugged, commercial design and construction heritage, as can be expected, the whole is far greater then the sum of its parts.
Innovection® Convection Oven Technology
Balanced turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection® convection oven technology features dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection® convection fans ensures consistent heat distribution even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
Innovection® Convection Oven is Green Technology
The highly efficient design of the Innovection® Convection Oven uses 19% less gas versus a standard convection oven.
Ranges Available in all RAL Colors
The default color is Stainless Steel, however you can special order Ranges with the factory installed RAL color kits you that you can custom color design your American Range products.
*Please contact sales department for your custom color selection
- 17,000, 13,000 and 9000 BTU sealed surface burners accommodate all cooking needs
- Inconel Infrared broiler provides rapid searing at 1800°F (compare to competitors at 900 ]1000°F)
- 30,000 BTU bake burner enables incredible 7 minute preheat times
- Innovection oven system with 2 convection fans optimizes uniform temperatures (200 ] 500°F)
Range Top Features
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every setting and lift off to provide easy clean-up.3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Automatic, electronic ignition with fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting.
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates.
- Blue lights indicate burner functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Sealed stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills
- Electronic keypad with blue display.
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, true Convection Bake, Infrared Broil, or Warm mode for Dehydrate, Crisping and Proofing.
- 11" Grill
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with two convection fans that optimizes uniform air flow
- Commercial grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool.
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from the front-panel switch
- Accommodate full size sheet pan.
- Sealed single piece stainless steel cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills
- 3 piece burner lifts off and is easy to clean
- Porcelain oven interior has a sealed floor to prevent food falling into the burner box
1 year parts and labor warranty, Limited 5 year warranty on oven elements/burners
*Backguard required, must order separately (not included).
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 47.875" |
| Exterior Width: || 48" |
| Height: || 37.75" |
| Depth: || 30.5" |
| General Specifications |
| Cooktop: || Sealed Burners |
| Burners / Elements: || 6 |
| Fuel Type: || Gas |
| Primary Oven Capacity: || 4.9 cu.ft. |
| 18" Oven Capacity: || 2.7 cu.ft. |
| Surface Burner Rating (sm): || (1) 9,000 BTU |
| Surface Burner Rating (md): || (2) 13,000 BTU |
| Surface Burner Rating (lg): || (3) 17,000 BTU |
| Infrared Broiler: || 18,000 BTU |
| Grill Burner Rating: || 18,000 BTU |
| Oven Bake Burner: || 30,000 BTU |
| Convection: || Yes |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 120 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Amps: || 15 Amps |
- Infrared Broiler
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Shipping cost for ZIP Code: 07095 (Change):
- Ground: FREE
- In-Home Delivery: $69.99
- In-Home White Glove: $144.99
- Add to cart for extra saving and discounts
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.