|Brand: American Range|
|Stock Id: SID217223|
|Series: Heritage Classic Series |
|Fuel Type: Gas|
|Cooktop: Sealed Burner|
|Height: 37 3/4"|
|Exterior Width: 48"|
|Volts: 120 Volts|
|Primary Oven Capacity: 4.9 cu. ft.|
|Sabbath Mode: No|
|LP Conversion: No|
|ADA Compliant: No|
|Burners / Elements: 6|
|Series: Heritage Classic|
|Gas Type: Liquid Propane|
Back Guards [REQUIRED]
Color Options [REQUIRED]
Other Range Accessories
This 48" range comes with 6 sealed burners in 3 sizes: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med) and 9,000 BTU (sm), 11" char-grill, 18" x 30" Innovection ovens with Inconel infrared broiler in each oven, 18" oven (bake & convection), extra large viewing window in oven door, and more!
Range Top Features
- 11" 18,000 BTU grill.
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup.
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm).
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting.
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates only in burner configuration (Griddle/Grill are .625" higher than burner surface).
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills.
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety.
- Blue LED light indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode.
- Innovection System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from the front panel switch.
| Style: || Freestanding |
| Usage: || Residential |
| Primary Oven Capacity: || 4 - 5 cu. ft. |
| Volts: || 120 Volts |
| Height: || 37.75" |
| Width: || 48" |
- Infrared Broiler
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Shipping Methods & Details
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.