The industries largest oven (24" range @ 3.7 cu. ft., 30" range @ 4.9 cu. ft., 36" range @ 5.6 cu. ft.) allows you to cook on all 6 oven rack positions. With their 30" range, you can bake 6 batches of tarts, cookies or hour' devours on full size commercial size sheet pans (18" x 26"), without worrying about burning the top row, a doughy middle row and a singed bottom row. Imagine completing 6 batches within 1 baking cycle.
Inspired by our passion for perfection, renowned for our product innovation and quality, American Range® is a recognized leader in the commercial food service industry. Our commercial workhorse pedigree has been proven in the world’s most demanding kitchens for over past 30 years. In that time, innovative technology and robust engineering have advanced every aspect of our cooking equipment. Our commercial equipment is constructed to withstand the challenges of the most demanding chefs and kitchens.
Range Top Features
- 11" 20,000 BTU griddle
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates only in burner configuration (Griddle/Grill are .625" higher than burner surface)
- Sealed Single Piece tooled stainless steel cook top can hold more than a gallon of spills
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Blue LED light indicate flame and oven functions provided with every knob
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from the front panel switch
The Innovection Convection Oven Technology utilizes dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection convection motors blended with the innovative louvered side panel design ensures consistent heat distribution; even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast. The results are remarkable! Faster baking and roasting time with fabulous results.
The Inconel Banquet Broiler Infrared Burner offers unparallel durability and broiling efficiency. Constructed utilizing Inconel double-layer stainless steel mesh (whereas our competitors utilize porous ceramic tiles which deteriorate over time), our infra-red broiler burner generates 1,500°F cooking temperatures; perfect for searing steaks and fish. Our broiler technology has been tested and perfected in a commercial environment. This robust technology is now available for the home.
|Primary Oven Capacity:||5 - 6 cu. ft.|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.