The 36" Cuisine Series Gas Range has 4 Sealed Burners with 2 large 17,000 BTU, 1 medium 13,000 BTU, 1 small 9,000 BTU burners and the Oven Burner at 28,000 BTU. Additionally this unit includes a 11" Griddle at the center of the stove with a 20,000 BTU for your flat surface cooking needs, such as eggs, bacon, pancakes, or french toast. The Automatic Electronic Ignition ensures the burners will ignite without the need to stand pilot, while also re-igniting if the flame ever goes out, even at the lowest burner settings. With the Oven that offer different modes for your selections, standard baking, convection baking, infrared broil and fan mode, you have great flexibility to cook with many different options.
Convection Oven Technology
Balanced turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range convection oven technology features a convection motor and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the convection fan ensures consistent heat distribution even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
Ranges Available in all RAL Colors
The default color is Stainless Steel, however you can special order Ranges with a factory installed RAL color kits you that you can custom color design your American Range products.
*Please contact sales department for your custom color selection
- Ceramic Infrared broiler provides rapid searing at 1800°F (compare to competitors at 900 - 1000°F)
- 28,000 BTU bake burner enables incredible 7 minute preheat times
- Innovection oven system with convection fan optimizes uniform temperatures (200 - 500°F)
Range Top Features
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates only in burner configuration (Griddle/Grill are .625" higher than burner surface)
- Sealed stainless steel cooktop is designed to catch spills up to 1 quart
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Blue LED light indicates oven functions
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- 1" Stainless Steel Island BackTrim is included and installed
- 11" Griddle come in carbon steel by default. Optional mirror chrome upgrade available
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode.
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Oven accommodates full size commercial sheet pan (18” x 26”)
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility.
- Oven front construction is a durable, precision-made one piece frame.
- Sealed single piece porcelain cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills
- 3 piece burner lifts off and is easy to clean
- Porcelain oven interior has a sealed floor to prevent food falling into the burner box
1 year parts and labor warranty, Limited 5 year warranty on oven elements/burners
| Dimensions |
| Width: || 35.875" |
| Exterior Width: || 36" |
| Height: || 36.5" |
| Depth: || 30.5" |
| Depth with door at 90 degrees: || 45.5" |
| General Specifications |
| Cooktop: || Sealed Burners |
| Burners / Elements: || 4 |
| Primary Oven Capacity: || 5.3 cu.ft. |
| Surface Burner Rating (sm): || (1) 9,000 BTU |
| Surface Burner Rating (md): || (1) 13,000 BTU |
| Surface Burner Rating (lg): || (2) 17,000 BTU |
| Griddle Burner Rating: || 20,000 BTU |
| Infrared Broiler: || 17,000 BTU |
| Oven Bake Burner: || 28,000 BTU |
| Convection: || Yes |
| Other Specifications |
| Self-Cleaning: || No |
| Electrical Requirements |
| Volts: || 120 Volts |
| Frequency: || 60 Hz |
| Amps: || 15 Amps |