ARR366ISN Gas Freestanding Convection Range with 6 cu. ft. Capacity, Sealed Burner Cooktop, in Stainless Steel
Oven Doors [REQUIRED]
- Show All
Color Options [REQUIRED]
- Show All
The ARR366ISN 36" freestanding range features six sealed burners and a 6.0 cu. ft. capacity innovection oven. There are three different sizes of burners: 17000 BTU (large), 13000 BTU (medium) and 9000 BTU (small). The innovection system with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow in your oven.
RANGE TOP FEATURES
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)
- Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates only in burner configuration (Griddle/Grill are .625" higher than burner surface)
- Sealed stainless steel cooktop is designed to catch spills up to 1 quart
- Analog controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Blue LED light indicates oven functions
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Stainless Steel Island BackTrim is included and installed
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
- Oven front construction is a durable, precision-made one piece frame
|Shipping Weight||460 Lbs|
|Oven Interior Width||32 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Depth||20 1/2"|
|Oven Interior Height||15 1/2"|
|Overall Depth||30 1/2"|
|Overall Oven Capacity||6 Cu. Ft.|
|Surface Burner Rating - Large||17,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Medium||13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating - Small||9,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler||18,000 BTU|
|Oven Bake Burner||30,000 BTU|
|Total Gas Connection Rating||134,000 BTU 6 Burners|
|Gas Supply||7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane|
|Electrical Supply||120 VAC, 60 Hz, 15 Amp|
- Brand:American Range
- Stock Id:272764
- Fuel Type:Gas
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Burners / Elements:6
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:6 cu. ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:No
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Delay Bake:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:Yes
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Oven BTUs:30000
- Interior Width:32.5"
- Interior Depth:20.5"
- Interior Height:15.5"
- Gas Type:Natural Gas
- Warranty Terms:1 year Parts and Labor
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
- Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
- Infrared Broiler
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
- Lift Off Burners
Burners can be lift off for easier cleaning.
- Blue LED Indicator Iights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates
Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
- Sealed Burners
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
From: Denver, CO
Reviewed on: November 12, 2012
Overall Rating: 5.0
Ease of Use:
Bang for Your Buck:
Verified Owner Will Recommend: Yes