American Range ARR304L
30" Gas Freestanding Range with 4 Sealed Burners, 4.9 cu.ft. Primary Oven Capacity, in
- Series: Heritage
- Fuel Type: Gas
- Exterior Width: 30"
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.9 cu.ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burners
- Burners / Elements: 4
- Convection: Yes
Learn more »
Back Guards [REQUIRED]
The 30" Gas Range from the Heritage Series has 4 Sealed Burners with 3 sizes, 2 large 17,000 BTU, 1 medium 13,000 BTU and 1 small 9,000 BTU. The Oven has a 4.9 cu. ft. capacity with 30,000 BTU, enabling 7 minute preheat times, and with the Innovection Oven System, its 2 convection fans creates a uniform temperature between 200 - 500°F throughout the interior. The Oven features also include different modes, standard baking, convection baking, infrared broil and fan mode, allowing for great flexibility to cook with many different options.
A kitchen cooking product for the best of both worlds. The dual fuel range combines the accurate temperature control of the electric oven cell – with the speed and power of our industry-leading gas range top. When you add in our rugged, commercial design and construction heritage, as can be expected, the whole is far greater then the sum of its parts.
Innovection® Convection Oven Technology
Balanced turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection® convection oven technology features dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection® convection fans ensures consistent heat distribution even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast.
Innovection® Convection Oven is Green Technology
The highly efficient design of the Innovection® Convection Oven uses 19% less gas versus a standard convection oven.
Ranges Available in all RAL Colors
The default color is Stainless Steel, however you can special order Ranges with the factory installed RAL color kits you that you can custom color design your American Range products.
*Please contact sales department for your custom color selection
- 17,000, 13,000 and 9000 BTU sealed surface burners accommodate all cooking needs
- Inconel Infrared broiler provides rapid searing at 1800°F (compare to competitors at 900]1000°F)
- 30,000 BTU bake burner enables incredible 7 minute preheat times
- Innovection oven system with 2 convection fans optimizes uniform temperatures (200 ] 500°F)
Range Top Features
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every setting and lift off to provide easy clean-up.3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners.
- Automatic, electronic ignition with fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out, even on the lowest burner setting.
- Continuous commercial-grade cast iron grates.
- Blue lights indicate burner functions provided with every knob.
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Sealed stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills
- Electronic keypad with blue display.
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, true Convection Bake, Infrared Broil, or Warm mode for Dehydrate, Crisping and Proofing.
- Traditional and true Convection Bake can be controlled from 150ºF to 550ºF.Infrared energy from hidden bake and broil elements shine through high transparency glass ceramic windows.3,500 Watt Instagrill™ broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds.
- Stainless steel air flow directors provide even distribution of convection air for uniform oven temperatures.
- Commercial grade high performance thermal insulation keeps kitchen cool.
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Commercial grade porcelainized oven interior for simple cleaning.
- Programmable timed self clean for effortless oven maintenance.
- Accommodate full size sheet pan.
- Sealed single piece stainless steel cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills
- 3 piece burner lifts off and is easy to clean
- Porcelain oven interior has a sealed floor to prevent food falling into the burner box
1 year parts and labor warranty, Limited 5 year warranty on oven elements/burners
*Backguard required, must order separately (not included).
|Burners / Elements:||4|
|Primary Oven Capacity:||4.9 cu.ft.|
|Surface Burner Rating (sm):||(1) 9,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating (md):||(1) 13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating (lg):||(2) 17,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler:||18,000 BTU|
|Oven Bake Burner:||30,000 BTU|
- Brand:American Range
- Stock Id:217364
- Fuel Type:Gas
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cooktop:Sealed Burners
- Exterior Width:30"
- Burners / Elements:4
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.9 cu.ft.
- Volts:120 Volts
- Amps:15 Amps
- LP Conversion:No
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Infrared Broiler:18,000 BTU
- Oven Bake Burner:30,000 BTU
- Surface Burner Rating (sm):(1) 9,000 BTU
- Surface Burner Rating (md):(1) 13,000 BTU
- Surface Burner Rating (lg):(2) 17,000 BTU
- Cooktop Options:4 Burners
With auto-ignition, you no longer need to light the burner when the flame goes out. It also automatically stops the burners from sparking, which is no longer needed after the flame is lit.
- Innovection Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
- 30,000 BTU Oven
The oven has the cooking capability of delivering 30,000 BTU of intense heat that can cook food in a shorter amount of time.
- Infrared Broiler
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
- Blue LED Indicator Iights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates
Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
- Sealed Burners
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- View All
- Gas Hoses
- Appliance Warranties
- Appliance Accessories
- Other Range Accessories
- Griddle Plates
- Color Options
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: