American Range ARR304DFL
30" Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with Sealed Burners, 4.7 cu.ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Self-Cleaning Mode, in
- Series: Medallion
- Fuel Type: Dual Fuel
- Exterior Width: 30"
- Primary Oven Capacity: 4.7 cu.ft.
- Cooktop: Sealed Burners
- Sabbath Mode: Yes
- Convection: Yes
Learn more »
Back Guards [REQUIRED]
The 30" Dual Fuel Range from the Medallion Series comes with 4 Sealed Burners with 3 size of burners, 2 large with 17,000 BTU, 1 medium with 13,000 BTU and 1 small with 9,000 BTU. The Automatic Electronic Ignition ensures the flame keep going if they ever go out, even at the lowest burner settings. The Oven has a 4.7 cu. ft. capacity and features a Self Clean Mode that heats the oven to 900°F plus, to clean and sanitize the interior, while also offering different modes for your selections, standard baking, convection baking, infrared broil and fan mode, you have great flexibility to cook with many different options.
Straight ConvectionTM Technology
American Range is pleased to introduce Straight ConvectionTM Technology. Borrowing from the aerospace industry, we’ve circled our convection bake fan with a powerful ring heater - and straightened out the hot air stream using proprietary air directors. The result is shorter cooking times and more uniform heat transfer for multiple rack cooking - saving time and energy!
Programmable Digital Control
Simply select Bake Temperature and Time, the on-board computer creates perfect oven conditions for professional cooking results. Convection cooking is just a touch away, Timed Broil, Keep Warm, Self-Clean, and all other programs as well, including Child-Lock-Out feature to keep inquisitive hands out of mischief.
Heavy Duty Knobs
Solid die cast heavy duty satin finish black knobs set in a chrome plated bezel with LED indicator lights for each knob, illuminate when burners are on. Knobs also available as an upgrade in Red or Burgundy colors.
A kitchen cooking product for the best of both worlds. The dual fuel range combines the accurate temperature control of the electric oven cell - with the speed and power of our industry-leading gas range top. When you add in our rugged, commercial design and construction heritage, as can be expected, the whole is far greater then the sum of its parts.
Ranges Available in all RAL Colors
The default color is Stainless Steel, however you can special order Ranges with the factory installed RAL color kits you that you can custom color design your American Range products.
*Please contact sales department for your custom color selection
- 17,000, 13,000 and 9000 BTU sealed surface burners accommodate all cooking needs
- 3500W Instagrill broiler reaches searing temperatures in 3 seconds
- Convection fan with 2200W ring element optimizes uniform temperatures (150 ] 550°F)
Range Top Features
- Sealed burners deliver exceptional performance at every level setting and lift off to provide easy cleanup
- 3 sizes of burners to serve your everyday needs: 17,000 BTU (lg), 13,000 BTU (med), 9,000 BTU (sm)Variable infinite flame settings for all sealed top burners
- Fail-safe system ensures re-ignition in the event the flame goes out even on the lowest burner setting
- Continuous and flush commercial-grade cast iron grates allow for easy transfer of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- Sealed stainless steel cook top can hold a gallon of spills
- Controls provide easy, push and turn operation ensuring child safety
- Blue light indicates oven functions
- Accommodate full size sheet pan
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Innovection® System with convection fan optimizes uniform air flow
- Two chrome racks glide at 6 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Front panel switch controls oven lighting for optimal visibility
- Oven front construction is a durable, precision-made one piece frame
- Sealed single piece stainless steel cooktop can hold more than a gallon of spills
- 3 piece burner lifts off and is easy to clean
- Self clean mode reaches temperatures of 900°F plus for a truly clean oven
1 year parts and labor warranty, Limited 5 year warranty on oven elements/burners
|Fuel Type:||Dual Fuel|
|Primary Oven Capacity:||4.7 cu.ft.|
|Surface Burner Rating (sm):||(1) 9,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating (md):||(1) 13,000 BTU|
|Surface Burner Rating (lg):||(2) 17,000 BTU|
|Infrared Broiler Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Oven Bake Burner Element:||3,500 Watts|
|Convection Ring Element:||2,500 Watts|
- Brand:American Range
- Stock Id:271654
- Cooktop:Sealed Burners
- Sabbath Mode:Yes
- LP Conversion:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:4.7 cu.ft.
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Volts:240 Volts
- Amps:25 Amps
- Exterior Width:30"
- Frequency:60 Hz
- Gas Type:Liquid Propane
- Convection Ring Element:2,500 Watts
- Surface Burner Rating (sm):(1) 9,000 BTU
- Surface Burner Rating (md):(1) 13,000 BTU
- Surface Burner Rating (lg):(2) 17,000 BTU
- Infrared Broiler Element:3,500 Watts
- Oven Bake Burner Element:3,500 Watts
- Infrared Broiler
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
- Continuous Cast Iron Grates
Heavy duty cast iron grates make transferring heavy pots and pans over your burners easy.
- Sealed Burners
Completely sealed burners Contain spills and allow for easy cleaning and maintenance.
STAR-K KOSHER CERTIFICATION for use on the Jewish Sabbath and other religious holidays.
- View All
- Range Cords
- Appliance Warranties
- Appliance Accessories
- Other Range Accessories
- Knob Kits
- Griddle Plates
- Oven Doors
- Color Options
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: