Over the past 30 years, American Range has earned its workhorse pedigree in the world's most demanding kitchens. In that time, innovative technology and robust engineering have advanced every aspect of their cooking equipment. Building on American Range's throughbred commercial heritage, they proudly introduce the new standard in professional home ranges. American Range introduces the new Residential Series ranges with Innovection Convection Oven Technology. They have taken their successful commercial range and "civilized" it for the home.
The industries largest oven (24" range @ 3.7 cu. ft., 30" range @ 4.9 cu. ft., 36" range @ 5.6 cu. ft.) allows you to cook on all 6 oven rack positions. With their 30" range, you can bake 6 batches of tarts, cookies or hour' devours on full size commercial size sheet pans (18" x 26"), without worrying about burning the top row, a doughy middle row and a singed bottom row. Imagine completing 6 batches within 1 baking cycle.
The Innovection Convection Oven Technology utilizes dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection convection motors blended with the innovative louvered side panel design ensures consistent heat distribution; even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast. The results are remarkable! Faster baking and roasting time with fabulous results.
The Inconel Banquet Broiler Infrared Burner offers unparallel durability and broiling efficiency. Constructed utilizing Inconel double-layer stainless steel mesh (whereas our competitors utilize porous ceramic tiles which deteriorate over time), our infra-red broiler burner generates 1,500°F cooking temperatures; perfect for searing steaks and fish. Our broiler technology has been tested and perfected in a commercial environment. This robust technology is now available for the home.
- Innovection Convection System - utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake and Broil
- Industry's largest oven cavity at 3.71 cu. ft.
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior
- Two oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- 1" Standard Island Back Included with Range
- (2) 17,000 BTU, (1) 13,000 BTU and (1) 9,000 BTU sealed burners
- Sealed burners simmer at 140°F, all with infinite setting controls
- Sealed, one-piece, stainless steel burner top surface
- Child safe push-and-turn top burner controls
- All top burners have flame sensing reignition in the event the flame goes out
- Blue LED indicator lights for each burner
- Continuous and flush commercial grade grates allow for easy transferring of pots and pans across the entire cooking surface
- 4" back guard
|Height to Cooking Surface:||36"|
|Height to Island Riser:||37"|
|Height to 4" Riser:||40"|
|Height to 20" Riser:||56"|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||29 7/8"|
|Depth with Door Open 90°:||45 3/8"|
|Depth without Handle:||28 1/2"|
|Depth without Knobs:||27 1/2"|
|Depth without Door:||24 1/2"|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Natural Gas:||5.0 inches WC|
|Liquid Propane:||10.0 inches WC|
|Requirements:||120 VAC, 9 Amps, Single Phase|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.