Innovection Convection Oven Technology combines draft dependent cooking (standard oven) and turbulent air flow convection cooking. The Innovection technology utilizes heavy duty convection motors to draw hot air from the oven burner, through our patented baffling system. Once the hot air reaches the oven cavity, the convection motor circulates the turbulent hot air, generating even heat throughout the oven cavity.
At American Range we are passionate about cooking and we build the tools and equipment that help you create the perfect meal, time and time again.
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning.
- Extra-large viewing window in oven door.
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch.
- Easy to use analog controls.
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel.
- Classic Chef Doors improve oven access.
- Blue LED lights indicate flame and oven functions.
- Heavy die-cast metal black satin knobs with chrome bezels.
- Innovection System with two convection fans optimizes cooking air flow.
- Traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500°F.
- Two racks glide at 5 (including base) cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.
- Accommodates full size commercial sheet pan.
- Inconel Banquet broiler provides rapid searing at 1,800°F using 18,000 BTUs.
- Quick Preheat times and uniform cooking temperatures are created with a 30,000 BTU Bake Burner.
- Lower oven features Proofing Element Burner for bread making and low temperature dehydrating.
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection Convection Bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode.
Dimensions and Weight
- Oven Interior Width: 25 1/4"
- Oven Interior Depth: 20 3/4"
- Oven Interior Height: 15 1/2"
- Overall Width: 30"
- Overall Depth: 26 1/2"
- Overall Height: 58 5/8"
- Shipping Weight: 608 Lbs
- Oven Capacity: 4.7 Cu. Ft. Each Oven
- Infrared Broiler: 18,000 BTU
- Oven Bake Burner: 30,000 BTU
- Total Gas Connection Rating: 78,000 BTU
- Gas Supply: 7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane
- Electrical Supply: 120 VAC 15 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase