This Legacy 30" gas wall oven features single chef door gas Innovection Wall Oven with infrared broiler, blue LED light indicators, extra-large vieiwing window in oven door, quick pre-heat times and uniform cooking temperatures, heavy die cast metal black satin knobs with chrome bezels and more!
*Wall oven available in all RAL colors. Please contact sales department for details on how to order.
Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It has two convection fans optimizes cooking air flow. Also ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
Quick Preheat for Gas Ovens
Say goodbye to long waiting times. The 30,000 BTU bake burner enables incredible 7 minute preheat times. Preheating food has never been faster.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Blue LED indicator lights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
- Inconel® Banquet broiler provides rapid searing at 1,800° F using 18,000 BTU's
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- Spacious oven cavity has the largest capacity available in any thirty inch wide residential wall oven (per single oven cavity)
- Two racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning
- Traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500° F
- Easy to use analog controls
- Classic Chef Door improve oven access
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel
- Note: Must specify elevation if over 1000 ft when ordering.
A manual gas shut-off valve must be installed external to the appliance, in a location accessible from the front, for the purpose of shutting off the gas supply. The supply line must not interfere with the back of the unit.
| Style: || Single |
| Fuel Type: || Gas |
| Usage: || Residential |
| Microwave: || No |
| Self-Cleaning || No |
| Convection: || Yes |
| Oven Capacity: || 4.7 cu. ft. |
| Drawer: || None |
| Digital Temperature Display: || No |
| Griddle: || No |
| Sabbath Mode: || No |
| Height: || 31.375" |
| Depth: || 26.5" |
| Width: || 30" |
| Cutout Width: || 28.5" |
| Cutout Depth: || 24.5625" |
| Cutout Height: || 31.25" |
| Commercial: || No |
| ADA Compliant: || No |
| Volts: || 120 Volts |