This Legacy 30" single chef door electric Innovection® wall oven features 3,500 Watt Instagrill broiler, conceealed 2,200 Watt Bake Element with IR Advantage, blue LED light indicators, extra large viewing window in oven door and heavy die cast metal black statin knobs with chrome bezels. Even turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food.
*Wall oven available in all RAL colors. Please contact sales department for details on how to order.
Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It has two convection fans optimizes cooking air flow. Also ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Blue LED indicator lights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill™ broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds
- Concealed 2,200 Watt Bake Element with the IR Advantage™ reduces preheat times and creates uniform cooking temperatures
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- Spacious oven cavity has the largest capacity available in any thirty inch wide residential wall oven (per single oven cavity)
- Two racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning
- Traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500° F
- Easy to use analog controls
- Classic Chef Door improve oven access
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel
- Note: Must specify elevation if over 1000 ft when ordering.
- A manual gas shut-off valve must be installed external to the appliance, in a location accessible from the front, for the purpose of shutting off the gas supply. The supply line must not interfere with the back of the unit.
| Style: || Single |
| Fuel Type: || Electric |
| Usage: || Residential |
| Microwave: || No |
| Self-Cleaning || No |
| Convection: || Yes |
| Oven Capacity: || 4.7 cu. ft. |
| Drawer: || None |
| Digital Temperature Display: || No |
| Griddle: || No |
| Sabbath Mode: || No |
| Height: || 31.375" |
| Depth: || 26.5" |
| Width: || 30" |
| Cutout Width: || 28.5" |
| Cutout Depth: || 24.5625" |
| Cutout Height: || 31.25" |
| Commercial: || No |
| ADA Compliant: || No |
| Volts: || 240 Volts |
| Amps: || 20A |