The AROFSHGE230 30" wide dual fuel oven features the benefits of both the electric and gas models. Each oven has 4.7 cu. ft. of capacity, which has the largest capacity available in any 30" wide residential wall oven (per single oven cavity). The top oven feautres commercial dependent French doors that opens with just one handle. The bottom oven has a classic chef door for easy access. Each oven has 2 chrome racks that glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports.Made with commercial grade stainless steel with welded control panel, the oven is sleek and durable; perfect for any kitchen.
*Wall oven available in all RAL colors. Please contact sales department for details on how to order.
Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It has two convection fans optimizes cooking air flow. Also ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Say goodbye to long waiting times. The 30,000 BTU bake burner enables incredible 7 minute preheat times. Preheating food has never been faster.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Blue LED indicator lights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
- French Door gas oven and broiler on top
- Chef Door electric oven and broiler on bottom
- Dependent French oven doors open 130° with the pull of one handle
- Inconel® Banquet broiler provides rapid searing at 1,800° F using 18,000 BTU's
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill™ broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds
- Concealed 2,200 Watt Bake Element with the IR Advantage™ reduces preheat times and creates uniform cooking temperatures
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- Spacious oven cavity has the largest capacity available in any thirty inch wide residential wall oven (per single oven cavity)
- 2 racks (per oven) glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning
- Traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500° F
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel
- Easy to use analog controls
- Note: Must specify elevation if over 1000 ft when ordering.A manual gas shut-off valve must be installed external to the appliance, in a location accessible from the front, for the purpose of shutting off the gas supply. The supply line must not interfere with the back of the unit.
| General Specifications |
| Upper Oven Capacity: || 4.7 cu. ft. |
| Lower Oven Capacity: || 4.7 cu. ft. |
| Style: || Double |
| Fuel Type: || Dual Fuel |
| Electric Requirements: || 240V, 20A, 60 Hz Single Phase |
| Gas Oven Specification |
| Infrared Broiler: || 18,000 BTU |
| Oven Bake Burner: || 30,000 BTU |
| Total Gas Connection Rating: || 48,000 BTU |
| Gas Supply: || 7" W.C. Natural Gas, 11" W.C. Liquid Propane |
| Electric Oven Specifications |
| Infrared Broiler: || 3,500 Watts |
| Oven Bake Burner: || 2,200 Watts |
| Dimensions |
| Overall Width: || 30" |
| Overall Depth: || 26.5" |
| Overall Height: || 58.625" |
| Depth with French Door Open: || 39.5" |
| Depth with Oven Chef Door Open: || 45.25" |
| Individual Oven Interior Width: || 25.25" |
| Individual Oven Interior Depth: || 20.75" |
| Individual Oven Interior Height: || 15.5" |
| Cutout Width: || 28.5" |
| Cutout Depth: || 24.5625" |
| Cutout Height: || 58" |