This Legacy 30" double electric wall oven features French doors on top and a chef door on the bottom for a unique design that grants easy access to the oven at the same time. The electric model features electric infrared broiler in each oven. With the Porcelainized oven interior, cleaning becomes easier. The traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500° F. Made with commercial grade stainless steel with welded control panel, the oven is sleek and durable; perfect for any kitchen.
*Wall oven available in all RAL colors. Please contact sales department for details on how to order.
Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It has two convection fans optimizes cooking air flow. Also ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Blue LED indicator lights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
- Classic Chef Door on bottom and commercial-style French Doors on top
- Dependent French oven doors open 130° with the pull of one handle
- Innovection® wall ovens with electric infrared broiler in each oven
- 3,500 Watt Instagrill™ broiler reaches searing temperature in 3 seconds
- Concealed 2,200 Watt Bake Element with the IR Advantage™ reduces preheat times and creates uniform cooking temperatures
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- 2 lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- Spacious oven cavity has the largest capacity available in any thirty inch wide residential wall oven (per single oven cavity)
- 2 racks glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning
- Traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500° F
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel
- Easy to use analog controls
- Note: Must specify elevation if over 1000 ft when ordering. A manual gas shut-off valve must be installed external to the appliance, in a location accessible from the front, for the purpose of shutting off the gas supply. The supply line must not interfere with the back of the unit.
| Oven Capacity || 4.7 Cu. Ft. Each Oven |
| Infrared Broiler || 3,500 Watts |
| Oven Bake Burner || 2,200 Watts |
| Electrical Supply || 240 VAC 40 Amp 60 Hz |
| Individual Oven Interior Width || 25.25" |
| Individual Oven Interior Depth || 20.75" |
| Individual Oven Interior Height || 15.5" |
| Overall Width || 30" |
| Overall Depth || 26.5 |
| Overall Height || 58.625" |
| Depth with French Door Open: || 39.5" |
| Depth with Chef Door Open: || 45.25" |
| Cutout Width: || 28.5" |
| Cutout Depth: || 24.5625" |
| Cutout Height: || 58" |