Over the past 30 years, American Range has earned its workhorse pedigree in the world's most demanding kitchens. In that time, innovative technology and robust engineering have advanced every aspect of their cooking equipment. Building on American Range's thoroughbred commercial heritage, they proudly introduce the new standard in professional home ranges. American Range introduces the new Residential Series ranges with Innovection Convection Oven Technology. They have taken their successful commercial range and "civilized" it for the home.
The French-Door design enhances kitchen design in smaller kitchens.
The average Wall Oven door extends approximately 20 to 23 inches when opened 90°. American Range French-Door design extends only 15.25 inches when opened 90°. Therein, more space is available for central design elements like kitchen islands and tables.
Innovection Convection Oven Technology
Even, turbulent heat distribution is essential when baking, roasting, and dehydrating food. The American Range Innovection convection oven technology utilizes dual convection motors and louvered side panels to enhance uniform heat distribution throughout the large oven cavity. The strategic placement of the dual Innovection convection motors blended with the innovative louvered side panel design ensures consistent heat distribution; even when challenged with cooking the largest turkey, ham or roast. With consistent air temperature circulating inside the oven, the entire cooking cavity heats quicker, cutting baking/searing/roasting time by as much as 25 percent. The results are remarkable!
- Innovection Convection Technology
- Utilizing dual convection motors which provide superior baking performance
- Convection Bake, Dehydrate and Defrost
- Standard Bake
- Dependent dual oven doors. The dual dependent doors open 130° with the pull of one door.
- Oven Cavity measures 4.7 cu. ft.
- 30,000 BTU hidden bake oven burner
- 15,500 BTU Inconel banquet broiler burner produces 1,500°F broiling temperatures
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction and insulation
- Commercial grade high temperature porcelain oven interior with stainless steel gaskets for a durable secure seal
- 2 oven lights
- 3 oven racks with 6 rack positions
- Easy to use analog controls
- Reduced gas consumption by 20 percent compared to a standard oven given the oven cavity is not relying on radiant heat to bake
- Faster pre-heat time versus standard convention ovens
|Overall Height:||30 3/4"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||29 3/8"|
|Cutout Height:||30 3/8|
|Cutout Width:||28 1/2"|
|Oven Cavity:||4.7 cu. ft.|
|Innovection Convection Technology:||Yes|
|Bake Burner:||30,000 BTU|
|Inconel Banquet Broiler Burner:||15,500 BTU|
|Oven Rack:||3 with 6 positions|
|Construction and Insulation:||Commercial Grade Stainless Steel|
|Oven Interior:||Commercial Grade High Temperature Porcelain with Stainless Steel Gaskets|
|Operating Gas Pressure|
|Natural Gas||5.0" WC|
|Liquid Propane||10.0" WC|
|Voltage:||120 VAC, 9 Amps, Single Phase, 60Hz|
|Parts and Labor:||1 Year|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.