This Legacy 30" gas double wall oven features dependent French doors on each oven that opens 130° with the pull of one handles. The spacious oven has the largest capacity available in any 30" wide residential wall oven (per single oven cavity). With the Porcelainized oven interior, cleaning becomes easier. The traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500° F. Made with commercial grade stainless steel with welded control panel, the oven is sleek and durable; perfect for any kitchen.
*Wall oven available in all RAL colors. Please contact sales department for details on how to order.
Innovection™ Convection System
A convection technology that combines draft dependent cooking and turbulent air flow convection cooking. It has two convection fans optimizes cooking air flow. Also ensures that turbulent heat is distributed in an evenly pattern.
Infrared Broiler on Top Oven
Because of its popularity in the commercial market, the direct-fired ceramic infrared broiler is standard on all residential ranges. The large burner produces 1850 ºF of intense, searing heat close to the burner, while effecting a gentler broiling.
Large viewing window
With its large viewing window, you can conveniently watch the cooked food inside.
Quick Preheat for Gas Ovens
Say goodbye to long waiting times. The 30,000 BTU bake burner enables incredible 7 minute preheat times. Preheating food has never been faster.
Blue LED indicator lights
Blue LED lights indicates that the flame is on.
- Infrared broiler in top oven and proofing element in bottom oven
- Inconel® Banquet broiler provides rapid searing at 1,800° F using 18,000 BTU's
- Heavy metal die-cast black satin knobs with chrome bezels
- Multiple functions include: Standard Bake, Innovection® Convection bake, Infrared Broil and Fan mode
- Two lights in each oven are controlled from front panel switch
- Spacious oven cavity has the largest capacity available in any thirty inch wide residential wall oven (per single oven cavity)
- 2 racks (per oven) glide at 5 cooking levels on heavy chrome side supports
- Porcelainized oven interior simplifies cleaning
- Traditional and Convection bake can be controlled to provide a range of 200°F to 500° F
- Commercial grade stainless steel construction with welded control panel
- Easy to use analog controls
- Dependent French oven doors open 130° with the pull of one handles
- Note: Must specify elevation if over 1000 ft when ordering.
A manual gas shut-off valve must be installed external to the appliance, in a location accessible from the front, for the purpose of shutting off the gas supply. The supply line must not interfere with the back of the unit.
| Oven Capacity: || 4.7 Cu. Ft. Each Oven |
| Infrared Broiler: || 18,000 BTU |
| Oven Bake Burner: || 30,000 BTU |
| Electrical Supply: || 120 VAC 15 Amp 60 Hz Single Phase |
| Total Gas Connection Rating: || 60,000 BTU |
| Gas Supply: || 7" W.C. Natural, 11" W.C. Propane |
| Oven Racks: || 4 Total |
| Individual Oven Interior Width: || 25.25" |
| Individual Oven Interior Depth: || 20.75" |
| Individual Oven Interior Height: || 15.5" |
| Overall Width: || 30" |
| Overall Depth: || 26.5" |
| Overall Height: || 58.625" |
| Depth with Door Open: || 39.5" |
| Cutout Width: || 28.5" |
| Cutout Depth: || 24.5625" |
| Cutout Height: || 57.5" |