Save Up To $154.10 with our Recommended Product
- Quick Ship Eligible
DigiSmart PTH153G35AXXX 14200 BTU Room Air Conditioner With Quiet Operation, Increased Dehumidification Capacity, Seven-Button Touch Pad, Removable Condenser Shroud & Easy Pull-Out Filters
- Width: 42"
- Height: 16.0625"
- Depth: 21.5"
Enter zip code for delivery ETA and promotions:go
Learn more »
Wall Sleeves [REQUIRED]
Amana’s DigiSmart brings together their best PTAC ever with the best Energy Management Software and now integration with Property Management and Front-Desk Management Software. Reduce PTAC energy consumption by 35% OR MORE through the power of the in-unit Energy Management System, programmable temperature set-back and limits combined. Reduce PTAC maintenance cost through our automated maintenance notification system. Improved maintenance sustains energy efficiency (EER) and prolongs PTAC life, keeping equipment running greener and room guests more comfortable. Available at AppliancesConnection
- 14,200 BTUH
- 230/208 Volts
- 3.5 kW Electric Heat
- 9.7/9.7 EER
- 3.0/3.0 COP
- 13,800/13,600 BTUH Reverse-Cycle Heating
- With EERs up to 11.7 and COPs up to 3.4, their unit's high efficiencies may qualify you for many of the rebates offered by electrical power companies.
- Their PTAC has been redesigned to be the quietest PTAC they've ever built.
- The unit's state-of-the-art design and construction provide a quiet environment, allowing guests to enjoy peaceful, sleep-filled nights.
- Two fan motors (indoor/outdoor).
- Indoor tangential fan for quiet operation.
- STC of 28.
- Assembled at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, using Goodman resources including engineering, production, and testing.
- Maintain lower humidity levels in rooms while cooling them without the need for expensive add-ons.
- As a result, guests feel more comfortable at higher temperatures, thus reducing cooling costs.
- Provides complete control to guests for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency.
- Enjoy one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry: First Year: parts and labor.
- Second through fifth years: parts and labor on certain sealed system components.
- Second through fifth years: on certain functional parts only.
- All units are 100% run tested at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, including leak checks during manufacturing and again prior to shipment at the warehouse.
- Enhance valuable room space with their slim unit front, which has a sleek 7-5/8" depth, one of the shallowest silhouettes in the industry today.
- In addition, to inhibit guest-tampering, the front can be secured to the chassis with a hidden screw.
- Allows easy access to enable regular cleaning of coils, which is essential to maintain unit efficiency and protect the compressor for long unit life.
- Their filters are washable and easy to maintain.
- Standard in all units to protect the compressor and lengthen the life of the unit by removing moisture and preventing acid formation.
- Each unit comes equipped with the DigiSmart control and energy management software.
- With Digi-Smart using the optional RF Antennae, all units can be wirelessly connected to a central hub for enhanced energy savings and diagnostics.
- Amana brand PTACs also have a low-voltage interface capability with a field-supplied front-desk ON/OFF switch.
- When the unit senses temperatures of 40°F or below, the unit activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydronic heater.
- No complex controls to confuse your guests and create phone calls for your manager.
- Controls are easy to read, understand, and activate.
- Their new 7-button control panel provides guests with complete control of the unit for their in-room comfort while maintaining overall energy efficiency.
|Min. Circuit Amps:||8.5 Amps|
|CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High:||390 CFM|
|CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low:||340 CFM|
|CFM (Dry Coil) - High:||410 CFM|
|CFM (Dry Coil) - Low:||370 CFM|
|Ventilated Air, CFM (Fan Only):||65 CFM|
|Ventilated Air, CFM (Comp and Fan):||40 CFM|
|Electric Heat Performance|
|Electric Heater Size:||3.5 kW|
|No. Of Stages:||1|
|Nominal Heating:||12,000/9,900 BTU/h|
|Total Watts:||3,570/2,935 Watts|
|Total Amps:||15.5/14.1 Amps|
|Min. Circuit Ampacity:||19.5 amps|
|Heating Capacity:||13,800/13,600 BTU/h|
|CFM (Dry):||410 CFM|
|Dimensions and Weights|
|Overall Width - Chassis:||40"|
|Overall Depth:||21 1/2"|
|Overall Depth - Wall Sleeve:||14 1/8"|
|Overall Height:||16 1/16"|
|Net Weight:||126.0 Lbs.|
|Ship Weight:||143.0 Lbs.|
- Stock Id:292972
- Product Number:PTH153G35AXXX
- Chassis Type:Thru the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):14200
- Heating Capacity (BTU):13800
- Volts:230/208 Volts
- Heat:Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup
- Plug Type:6-20P
- Energy Star:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:9.7
- Control Type:Digital
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:410
- Maximum Cooling Amps:7
- Maximum Cooling Watts:1465
- Maximum Heating Amps:7
- Maximum Heating Watts:1350
- Remote Control Included:No
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
DGK1B Condenser Baffle Kit
KL03E Control Panel Security Key Lock
TDK02B Terminal Duct Grille
PSHW03A 208/230 Volt Power Disconnect Switch
PTSB320E 208/230 Volt Subbase Kit - 15/20 Amp
REK10B Low Voltage Kit (10 Pack)
EDK02B Extension Duct Kit
PTDK01E Transition Duct Kit - R410A Installations
DD01E DigiDoor Occupancy Based Energy Management - Wireless RF Door Switch PIR Motion Combination (DT01G Required to Operate Properly)
HYDCS50BB Time-Release Condensate Pads - 50 Pack
DS01E DigiStat Remote RF Wireless Wall Mounted Thermostat with Auxiliary Motion PIR (Requires DT01G to Operate Properly)
PTCB10E Window Curtain Baffle - For R410A Models
SEZA0501A Wall Sleeve Adapter - ZoneAire 5 Pack
MDK01E Duct Extension Kit (Main Duct and Transition)
SECM1001A Wall Sleeve Adapter - Climate Master 10 Pack
DK900D Condensate Drain Kit for Either Internal or External Drain System
10 Year Major Component Warranty
SGK01TB Exterior Stamped Aluminum Grille: Stonewood Beige
AGK01CB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Anodized Aluminum
AGK01DB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Dark Bronze Baked Enamel
AGK01TB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Stonewood Beige Baked Enamel
AGK01SB Exterior Architectural Aluminum Grill: Custom Colored Baked Enamel
PGK01WB Exterior Louvered Polymer Blend Grille with Exterior Chemical and UV Protective Coating: White Baked Enamel
PGK01TB Exterior Louvered Polymer Blend Grille with Exterior Chemical and UV Protective Coating: Stonewood Baked Enamel
PGK01DB Exterior Louvered Polymer Blend Grille with Exterior Chemical and UV Protective Coating: Dark Bronze Baked Enamel
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: