PTH153E50AXXX 15,000 BTU Heat Pump Packaged Terminal Air Conditioner with Programmable Set-Back Program, DigiSmart Control Board, 220 Volt, 5.0 Kw Heat and 30 Amp
Now matter which part of the country you live in, at some point the weather is going to conspire against you. Whether it becomes too hot or too cold, the chances are you’ll be turning to some kind of household appliance to bring comfort into your living space. This could mean central air or central heating. But you know how outrageous those energy bills can become. Many homes and apartments don’t have the benefit of that kind of air conditioning or heat. That’s why the Amana Digismart Heat Pump/Terminal Air Conditioner is the perfect addition for any room in the house to ensure that you’ll be living in comfort. Available at AppliancesConnection
Now matter which part of the country you live in, at some point the weather is going to conspire against you. Whether it becomes too hot or too cold, the chances are you’ll be turning to some kind of household appliance to bring comfort into your living space. This could mean central air or central heating. But you know how outrageous those energy bills can become. Many homes and apartments don’t have the benefit of that kind of air conditioning or heat. That’s why the Amana Digismart Heat Pump/Terminal Air Conditioner is the perfect addition for any room in the house to ensure that you’ll be living in comfort.
What makes this Amana Terminal Air Conditioner/Heat Pump stand out are the patented Digismart control elements. This includes the Set Back Mode which conveniently allows you to decide how long the air conditioner should be operating without constant adjustment. Set the preferred temperature you’d like in the room and engage! The Amana Digismart system will maintain that level without any fuss. There is also an Enhanced Dehumidification Cooling mode which lets you extend the amount of cool air that is circulating in the room.
With a brand name like Amana standing behind the product you know you’re going to be getting an appliance that is self sufficient and reliable. This Amana Digismart Terminal Air Conditioner/Heat Pump comes equipped with a maintenance status light which will let you know right away if any maintenance is required on the unit. You can then run a diagnostic which always allows you to run this model at peak efficiency.
There are also built-in protections from extreme weather conditions. The heat pump on this Amana Digismart can work with external temperatures as low as 24 degrees Fahrenheit. The freeze protection kicks in when the thermometer drops below 40 degrees by activating a fan and hydronic heat. This will prevent the unit from freezing up.
You’ll also be able to set specific temperature limits with one-degree changes. Combine this with the 30 second fan off delay and you’ll be maximizing your energy benefits. In fact, this model of Amana Digismart Air Conditioner/Heat Pump can actually reduce your energy bills by 35% by allowing you to cut down the energy expended on cooling or heating your entire house. Why make a room cool and comfortable if you’re not even going to be in it?
- Set Back Mode – the owner can determine amount of time unit is left ‘untouched’ (buttons not pushed) before the PTAC begins a set-back routine and new thermostat temperature takes effect. All set-back routines can be changed by owner.
- Maintenance Status – Separate green LED indicator light to show if unit requires maintenance.
- Electronic Temperature Limits – owner can set separate cooling and heating temperature ranges and limit operation to one-degree increments, saving energy by preventing guests from over-cooling or over-heating.
- Enhanced Dehumidification Cooling Mode – the unit can be set to lengthen cooling cycles while the room is occupied or unoccupied. This passes more air through the unit while the coil is below the dew point, increasing the amount of moisture removed.
- Unit Diagnostics - when switched to diagnostics mode, the unit shows ten different self-diagnosis codes to help keep the unit running most efficiently.
- Freeze protection – when sensors show an outdoor temperature of 40 degrees fahrenheit or below, the unit automatically activates the fan motor and the electric or hydronic heat to help prevent burst water pipes or broken fixtures caused by freezing temperatures.
- Extended Heating with the Heat Pump – heat pump models will operate in heat pump mode with external temperatures as low as 24 degrees Fahrenheit to provide additional energy savings.
- · 30 Second Fan Off Delay – the fan continues to run for 30 seconds after the compressor has stopped or after electric heat has been turned off. This improves efficiency by dispersing the cooled or heated air still on the coil into the room.
|Sleeve Height:||16 1/16|
|Unit without Electric Heater Minimum Circuit Amps:||8.8|
|CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - High:||325/315|
|CFM (Cool/Wet Coil) - Low:||250/220|
|CFM (Dry Coil) - High:||345/335|
|CFM (Dry Coil) - Low:||265/235|
|Ventilated Air (Fan Only):||70 CFM (Approx. 95 CFM with optional power vent kit)|
|Ventilated Air (Compressor & Fan):||70 CFM (Approx. 95 CFM with optional power vent kit)|
|Electric Heat Performance (Primary Heat for PTC Models)|
|Electric Heater Size:||2.5 kW|
|No. of Stages:||1|
|Nominal Heating @ 230V:||8,500 BTU/h|
|Nominal Heating @ 208V:||6,800 BTU/h|
|Minimum Circuit Ampacity:||14.2|
|Power cord:||6 - 15 P|
|Reverse-Cycle Heating Performance|
|Heating Capacity:||13,300/13,200 BTU/H|
|Reverse-Cycle Heating Performance|
|Outdoor Ambient Rating Point :|
|Heating @ 62°F:||15,800/15,700 BTU/h|
|Heating @ 57°F:||15,000/14,900 BTU/h|
|Heating @ 52°F:||14,200/14,100 BTU/h|
|Heating @ 47°F:||13,300/13,200 BTU/h|
|Heating @ 42°F:||12,500/12,400 BTU/h|
|Heating @ 37°F:||11,700/11,600 BTU/h|
|Heating @ 32°F:||10,800/10,700 BTU/h|
|Heating @ 27°F:||10,000/9,900 BTU/h|
|Heating @ 24°F:||9,500/9,400 BTU/h|
|Reverse-Cycle Heating Performance|
|Watts @ 62°F:||1,465/1,455|
|Watts @ 57°F:||1,440/1,430|
|Watts @ 52°F:||1,405/1,395|
|Watts @ 47°F:||1,340/1,335|
|Watts @ 42°F:||1,325/1,315|
|Watts @ 37°F:||1,285/1,275|
|Watts @ 32°F:||1,240/1,230|
|Watts @ 27°F:||1,190/1,180|
|Watts @ 24°F:||1,180/1,170|
- Stock Id:191888
- Chassis Type:Through the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):14000
- Heating Capacity (BTU):13500
- Heat:Heat Pump
- Plug Type:5-15P
- Filter Type:rigid frame/slide out
- Height:16 1/16"
- Energy Star:No
- Remote Control:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:9.6
- Control Type:Touchpad
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:360
- Maximum Cooling Watts:1460
- Maximum Heating Amps:7.0
- Maximum Heating Watts:1365
- Remote Control Included:No
- Sleeve Width:42
- Sleeve Height:16 1/16
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
- Dehumidification (pts./hr.):4.4
- Chassis:Fixed Chassis
- Delay Timer:24-Hour
- Electronic Thermostat:No
- Fan Speed Selections:3
- Airflow (CFM):325
- Cooling Amps:6.9
- Cooling EER:9.3
- Cooling Watts:1505
- Outdoor Exhaust:No
- Heating BTU:13300
- Heating Amps:6.3
- Heating Watts:1340
- Cooling BTU:15000
- Heating EER:9.3
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.