Keep cool the right way with this powerful Amana PTAC air conditioner. Offering 9,000 BTUs of pure cooling power, this energy-efficient AC unit includes a dehumidifier.
From the beginning, every Amana brand product has been made with the same core philosophy: to provide their customers with high-quality products that are reliable, meet their needs, and last longer than the rest. And they keep that philosophy firmly in mind as they build their industry-leading Amana brand Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTACs) and other heating and cooling products. Whether you are in the hotel/hospitality industry or provide assisted living services, Amana brand PTACs are designed to simplify your business with plain-and-simple product durability and advanced energy management features, while helping you to create the best environmental experience possible for your customer. Keeping these promises is top-priority through all stages of the production of Amana brand PTACs, from idea development through to finished product production. While they update the look of their Amana brand PTACs periodically, the components and internal assembly represent the result of a gradual evolution from the first Amana brand PTAC manufactured over 30 years ago. They focus on continual product improvement; the only new product concepts that make the cut are those that deliver valuable customer benefits.
- Energy Efficiencies
- With EERs up to 11.7 and COPs up to 3.4, their unit's high efficiencies may qualify you for many of the rebates offered by electrical power companies.
- Quiet Operation
- Their PTAC has been redesigned to be the quietest PTAC they've ever built.
- The unit's state-of-the-art design and construction provide a quiet environment, allowing guests to enjoy peaceful, sleep-filled nights.
- Two fan motors (indoor/outdoor).
- Indoor tangential fan for quiet operation.
- STC of 28.
- Assembled In The USA For 30 Years
- Assembled at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, using Goodman resources including engineering, production, and testing.
- Increased Dehumidification Capacity
- Maintain lower humidity levels in rooms while cooling them without the need for expensive add-ons.
- As a result, guests feel more comfortable at higher temperatures, thus reducing cooling costs.
- Seven-Button Touch Pad
- Provides complete control to guests for in-room comfort while maintaining energy efficiency.
- Five-Year Limited Warranty
- Enjoy one of the most comprehensive warranties in the industry: First Year: parts and labor.
- Second through fifth years: parts and labor on certain sealed system components.
- Second through fifth years: on certain functional parts only.
- For complete warranty details, visit www.amana-ptac.com.
- 100% Run Tested
- All units are 100% run tested at their plant in Fayetteville, TN, including leak checks during manufacturing and again prior to shipment at the warehouse
- 7-5/8" Unit Front Depth
- Enhance valuable room space with their slim unit front, which has a sleek 7-5/8" depth, one of the shallowest silhouettes in the industry today.
- In addition, to inhibit guest-tampering, the front can be secured to the chassis with a hidden screw
- Removable Condenser Shroud
- Allows easy access to enable regular cleaning of coils, which is essential to maintain unit efficiency and protect the compressor for long unit life.
- Easy Pull-Out Filters
- Their filters are washable and easy to maintain.
- Filter Dryer for Sealed System Refrigerant
- Standard in all units to protect the compressor and lengthen the life of the unit by removing moisture and preventing acid formation.
- Front Desk Control
- Each unit comes equipped with the DigiSmart control and energy management software.
- With Digi-Smart using the optional RF Antennae, all units can be wirelessly connected to a central hub for enhanced energy savings and diagnostics.
- Amana brand PTACs also have a low-voltage interface capability with a field-supplied front-desk ON/OFF switch.
- Room Freeze Protection
- When the unit senses temperatures of 40 F or below, the unit activates the fan motor and either the electric resistance heater or the hydronic heater.
- Easy-to-Use Controls
- No complex controls to confuse your guests and create phone calls for your manager.
- Controls are easy to read, understand, and activate.
- Their new 7-button control panel provides guests with complete control of the unit for their in-room comfort while maintaining overall energy efficiency.
- Available at AJ Madison.
| Type: || PTAC |
|Chassis Type: || |
| Cooling Capacity (BTU): ||9000 |
| Heat: ||Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup |
| Width: || 42" |
| Depth: ||21.5" |
| Height: ||16.0625" |
| Heating Capacity (BTU): ||8500 |
| Voltage: ||230/208 |
|Watts: ||785 |
|EER: ||11.5 |
|Dehumidification: ||2.2 Pints/hr. |
|Weight: ||112 Lbs |
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.