PBH093E35BB 9000 BTU Through-The-Wall Air Conditioner With R-410A Refrigerant, 11,000/9,000 Electric Heat Backup BTU, 8,500/8,200 Heat Pump BTU & 9,000/8,700 Cooling BTU
- Width: 26"
- Height: 15.63"
- Depth: 21.88"
The Amana PBH093E35BB 9,000 BTU wall air conditioner with 8,500 BTU heat pump. It features an electric heat backup BTU, electronic touch pad with a remote control, and 2.5 pts. /hr. dehumidification system. The PBH093E35BB has high energy efficiency and an easy removable condenser top.
- 9,000/8,700 Cooling BTU
- 8,500/8,200 Heat Pump BTU
- 11,000/9,000 Electric Heat Backup BTU
- 230/208 Volts
- 9.4/9.4 E.E.R.
- 2.5 Pts/Hr Dehumidification
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Electronic Touch Pad with Remote Control
High Energy Efficiency
- Saves you money when compared to lower EER models.
Easily Removable Condenser Top
- Allows for quick and complete cleaning of outdoor coils.
- This access for cleaning the outdoor coil enables easy removal of dirt and debris to help lengthen the life of the compressor and other system sealed components.
- Remove six easy access screws and let the cleaning begin!
- U.L (Underwriters Laboratory) listed; USA and Canada.
- Slide-out for easy installation and service accessibility.
- 2 speeds: High and Low.
- Yes - (Cooling only - Auto fan operation).
- Yes - High Speed.
- 30 CFM.
- Top discharge with 4-way adjustable air throw.
Easy Access Slide-Out-Filter
- Permanent polypropylene filter mesh that is easy to remove and clean.
Condensate Drain Spout
- Yes - external drain spout on the PBWS01A optional wall sleeve.
Accessory Wall Sleeve (Sold Separately)
- PBWS01A is a solid-sided, heavily insulated metal sleeve.
- It includes a stamped aluminum exterior grille with a weather-seal rear enclosure for installation without the chassis.
- The sleeve has a solid bottom for complete weather-tight installation.
- An optional PBWMFC can be used when a more permanent weather seal is needed for sleeves installed without the chassis.
100% Full Factory Run Test
- On all units for high reliability and dependability.
- Units start the first time - every time!
- Designed with guest comfort in mind - providing reliable, quiet operation for years to come.
- 1-Year Entire Unit and 5-Year Sealed System Components.
- Goodman Company L.P. will repair or replace any factory defective part or sealed system leak caused by a defective part.
- See product warranty for complete details.
|Capacity / BTUH:||9,000/8,700 BTU|
|Capacity / BTUH:||11,000/9,000 BTU|
|Heat Pump (Reverse Cycle)|
|Capacity / BTUH:||8,500/8,200 BTU|
|Thermostatic Drain Valve:||Yes|
|Circuit Breaker Size:||6-20P|
|Power Cord Length:||6.0 Ft. with LCDI|
|1-Year Entire Unit Limited Warranty:||Yes|
|5-Year Sealed System Limited Warranty:||Yes|
|Approx. Chassis Weight:||79.0 Lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||92.0 Lbs.|
|Overall Depth:||21 7/8"|
|Overall Depth (Chassis):||16 7/8"|
|Overall Height:||15 5/8"|
|Sleeve Cutout Width:||26 3/16"|
|Sleeve Cutout Depth:||16 3/8" Maximum Wall Thickness|
|Sleeve Cutout Height:||15 13/16"|
- Stock Id:291046
- Chassis Type:Thru the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):9000
- Heating Capacity (BTU):8500
- Heat:Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup
- Energy Star:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:9.4
- Control Type:Digital
- Volts:230/208 Volts
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:265
- Maximum Cooling Amps:4.5
- Maximum Cooling Watts:960
- Maximum Heating Amps:4
- Maximum Heating Watts:860
- Remote Control Included:Yes
- Plug Type:6-20P
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.