PBE123E35BB Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner with 11400 Cooling BTU and 9000 Heating BTU, Electronic Touch Pad with Remote, High Energy Efficiency, Removable Condenser Top and 2 Fan Speeds: White
- Width: 26"
- Height: 15.625"
- Depth: 16.875"
Compared to large capacity central units, room air conditioners have several advantages. The initial cost of a room air conditioning unit is significantly lower than the cost of central air. Because room air conditioners are designed for cooling small spaces, operating costs are reduced. And, room air conditioners can provide personalized temperature and humidity controls that central systems cannot.
- Agency Approval: U.L (Underwriters Laboratory) listed; USA and Canada
- Electronic Touch Pad with Remote Control with LCD Display
- High Energy Efficiency saving you money when compared to lower EER models
- Chassis Type: Slide-out for easy installation and service accessibility
- Easy Removable Condenser Top that allows for quick and complete cleaning of outdoor coils. This access for cleaning the outdoor coil enables easy removal of dirt and debris to help lengthen the life of the compressor and other sealed system components. Six easy access crews and let the cleaning begin
- Fan speeds: 2 speeds: High & Low
- 100% Full Factory Run Test on all units for high reliability and dependability. Units start the first time – every time
- Energy Saver: Yes - ( Cooling only - Auto fan operation )
- Easy Access Slide Out Filter has a permanent polypropylene filter mesh that is easy to remove and clean
- Fan ONLY: Yes - High Speed
- Quiet Operation Designed with guest comfort in mind— providing reliable, quiet operation for years to come
- Exhaust CFM: 30
- Discharge air: Top discharge with 4-way adjustable air throw
- Slide-out-filter: Top Pull-out Polypropylene - Permanent filter that is washable
- Condensate drain spout: Yes - external drain spout on the PBWS01A optional wall sleeve
- 1-Year Entire Unit and 5-Year Sealed System Components. Goodman Company L.P. will repair or replace any factory defective part or sealed system leak caused by a defective part. See product warranty for complete details
|Capacity / BTUH:||11,800/11,400|
|Dehumidification - pts/hr:||3.4|
|Capacity / BTUH:||11,000/9,000|
|Circuit Breaker Size:||6-20P|
|Power Cord Length:||6' with LCDI|
|Approx. Chassis Weight:||79 lbs.|
|Approx. Shipping Weight:||98 lbs.|
|Depth with Front:||21.875"|
|Heat Pump: (Reverse cycle)|
|Thermostatic drain valve:||Yes|
- Stock Id:291052
- Chassis Type:Thru the Wall
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):11800
- Heating Capacity (BTU):11000
- Heat:Electric Heat
- Wireless Remote Controller:Yes
- Energy Star:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:9.8
- Control Type:Digital
- Volts:230/208 Volts
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:265
- Maximum Cooling Amps:5.6
- Maximum Cooling Watts:1,200
- Maximum Heating Amps:15
- Maximum Heating Watts:3500
- Plug Type:6-20P
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
- Depth with Front:21.875"
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.