From the beginning, every Amana brand product has been made with the same core philosophy: to provide their customers with high-quality products that are reliable, meet their needs, and last longer than the rest. And they keep that philosophy firmly in mind as they build their industry-leading Amana brand Packaged Terminal Air Conditioners (PTACs) and other heating and cooling products.
- ELECTRONIC TOUCH PAD WITH REMOTE CONTROL
- HIGH ENERGY EFFICIENCY WITH MODELS UP TO 9.8 EER saving you money when compared to lower EER models.
- EASILY REMOVABLE CONDENSER TOP that allows for quick and complete cleaning of outdoor coils. This access for cleaning the outdoor coil enables easy removal of dirt and debris to help lengthen the life of the compressor and other system sealed components. Remove six easy access screws and let the cleaning begin!
- EASY ACCESS SLIDE OUT FILTER has a permanent polypropylene filter mesh that is easy to remove and clean.
- ACCESSORY WALL SLEEVE: The optional PBWS01A is a solid-sided, heavily insulated metal sleeve. It includes a stamped aluminum exterior grille with a weather-seal rear enclosure for installation without the chassis. The sleeve has a solid bottom for complete weather-tight installation. An optional PBWMFC can be used when a more permanent weather seal is needed for sleeves installed without the chassis.
- 100% FULL FACTORY RUN TEST on all units for high reliability and dependability. Units start the first time — every time!
- QUIET OPERATION. Designed with guest comfort in mind — providing reliable, quiet operation for years to come.
Approx. chassis weight: 77 lbs
Approx. shipping weight: 90 lbs
Capacity / BTUH: 9,200 / 8,900
Amps: 4.4 / 4.7
Watts: 940 / 910
E.E.R.: 9.8 / 9.8
Dehumidification - pts/hr: 2.5
Capacity / BTUH: 11,000 / 9,000
Amps: 15.0 / 14.0
Watts: 3,500 / 2,900
Heat Pump: (Reverse cycle)
Thermostatic drain valve: Yes
Circuit Breaker Size: 6-20P
Plug type: Perpendicular
Power cord length: 6.0’ w/LCDI
Amps: 20 Amps
Agency Approval: U.L (Underwriters Laboratory) listed; USA and Canada
Chassis Type: Slide-out for easy installation and service accessibility
Fan speeds: 2 speeds: High & Low
Energy Saver: Yes - ( Cooling only - Auto fan operation )
Fan ONLY: Yes - High Speed
Exhaust CFM: 30
Discharge air: Top discharge with 4-way adjustable air throw
Slide-out-filter: Top Pull-out Polypropylene - Permanent filter that is washable
Condensate drain spout: Yes - external drain spout on the PBWS01A optional wall sleeve
Chassis Height: 15 5/8"
Chassis Width: 26.0"
Chassis Depth: 16 7/8"
With chassis installed: Depth with chassis installed and room front cover attached = 21 7/8"
Sleeve Cut-out Height: 15 13/16"
Sleeve Cut-out Width: 26 3/16"
Sleeve Cut-out Depth: Maximum wall thickness = 16 3/8"
Warranty: 1-Year Entire Unit and 5-Year Sealed System Components. Goodman Company L.P. will repair or replace any factory defective part or sealed system leak caused by a defective part. See product warranty for complete details.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 04/30/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.