3.6 cu. ft. Capacity High-Efficiency Washer with Stainless Steel Wash Basket, 12 Wash Cycles, Automatic Temperature Control, 800 RPM Max Spin Speed, Energy Star Rated.
High-efficiency in a top load washer. This ENERGY STAR® qualified washer uses 75% less water and 82% less energy to help lower utility bills.* *Compared to pre-2004 traditional washers.
- 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity
- Spend less time doing laundry. This high-efficiency top load washer's impeller makes room for more clothes so you can do fewer loads per week. With a capacity of 3.6 cu. ft. it's our largest top load washer ever.
- Stainless Steel Wash Basket
- Durable stainless steel maintains it's smooth surface, resisting scratches and rust to help prevent snags and stains on fabrics.
- High-Efficiency Top Load Washer
- Save water and energy with this high-efficiency washer. This washer uses up to 73% less water and 84% less energy.* And it doesn't just help you conserve natural resources, this machine can help you save over $2,000 in lifetime water and energy costs.** *Compared to pre-2004 traditional washers. **Compared to pre-2004 traditionalwashers using normal cycle, based on 11-year average life.
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- This washer exceeds government standards for ENERGY STAR® qualification to help conserve natural resources and save money on utility bills.
- Meets CEE Tier 3 Standards
- This washer meets CEE Tier 3* standards, the highest tier available for washers. The Consortium for Energy Efficiency creates standards for water and energy efficiency that complement ENERGY STAR® qualification. *Based on the Consortium for Energy Efficiency qualifying product lists. Visit cee1.org for more information.
- 800 RPM Max Spin Speed
- Get laundry done even faster. The impeller in this washer helps make spin speeds of up to 800 RPM possible. Higher spin speeds remove extra water from clothes so they take less time to dry. The lid locks during spinning for safety.
- Low-Water Wash System with Impeller
- This low-water wash system delivers optimal cleaning with as little as 13 gallons of water. Rather than filling the basket with water, this washer uses a concentrated detergent and water mix to penetrate soils and stains. The impeller and wash basket move independently of each other creating wash motions that provide better cleaning than agitator models.
- Wide Opening Lid
- It's easy to add large items like blankets and sheets with this wide opening washer lid. Moving wet clothes from the washer to the dryer is also less of a chore.
- Cycle Status Bar
- Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
- Advanced Suspension System
- The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket to reduce vibration and noise. Now your washer can go places it's never been before like in living areas, upstairs or near bedrooms.
- 12 Wash Cycles
- Clean with high-efficiency. This washer offers 12 was cycles to handle a wide variety of laundry chores ranging from delicate to bulky items like blankets and jackets. Plus, there's a clean washer cycle with affresh® Washer cleaner as well.
- Auto Load Sensing
- To help save water and energy, this washer automatically measures the size of the load and uses the optimal amount of water for the volume of clothing and cycle selected.
- Automatic Temperature Control
- Sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
- Stain Treat Option
- Additional cleaning time and wash motions help you handle tough stains and heavily soiled loads. Also an extra deep rinse ensures that soils and detergent are thoroughly removed.
- Downy Ball®
- Add fabric softener at the beginning of the wash and the Downy Ball® (included) automatically releases fabric softener during the rinse cycle.
- Clean Washer Cycle with affresh® Washer Cleaner
- Just what every high-efficiency washer needs. This cycle provides a deep fill to clean the wash tub and remove detergent residue. Recommended affresh® Washer cleaner provides a thorough clean.
- Quick Wash Cycle
- Use this cycle to wash small, lightly soiled loads of 2-3 items that are needed in a hurry. Increased spin speeds help remove more water for faster drying as well.
- Super Wash Cycle
- Use this cycle for heavily soiled or sturdy fabrics. It combines the maximum wash time and higher temperatures to help remove set in stains.
- Casual Cycle
- Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends. A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Delicate Cycle
- Stop handwashing delicate garments. Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
- Drain & Spin Cycle
- Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- Normal Cycle
- The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types. Choose from regular, heavy or light soil levels.
- Extra Rinse Option
- Select this option for a thorough rinse to help minimize irritation for those with sensitive skin.
- Rinse & Spin Cycle
- A cycle for loads that only need a quick rinse.
- Limited One Year Warranty - Parts and Labor. For one (1) year from the original retail purchase date, any part which fails in normal home use will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Refer to the Use and Care for warranty details
- Before operating your new washer, carefully read its Use and Care Guide for instruction on the proper use, care and maintenance of your washer and for warranty information. Click here to download a copy of the Use and Care Guide.
|Capacity||3.6 Cu. Ft.|
|Number of Cycles||12|
|Quick Wash||Quick Wash|
|Rinse / Spin Cycle||Rinse & Spin|
|Extra Rinse||Extra Rinse|
|Temperature Control||Automatic Temperature Control|
|Number of Wash/Rinse Temperatures||5|
|Hot / Cold||Yes|
|Warm / Cold||Warm/Cold (ATC)|
|Cool / Cold||Yes|
|Number of Soil Levels||4|
|Bleach Dispenser||Bleach Dispenser|
|Max Spin Speed||800|
|Basket Material||Stainless Steel|
|Controls||E/M Rotary Electronic|
|Controls / Location||Back|
|Fabric Softener Dispenser||Downyball|
|Wash Motor||1/3 hp PSC|
|Washer Top Finish||Powder Coat|
|Normal - Regular||Normal - Regular|
|Normal - Heavy||Normal - Heavy|
|Normal - Light||Normal - Light|
|Product Height||43 Inches|
|Product Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Product Depth||27 Inches|
|Wash / Rinse Cold/Cold Temperature||Yes|
|Wash / Rinse Hot/Cold Temperature||Yes|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 09/03/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.