The Amana® 7.0 cu. ft. Traditional Electric Dryer is here! Featuring an Interior Drum Light, so you can see what goes on inside this dryer. Also Automatic Dryness Control will help you dry your clothes, with this you wont have to worry about anything just let the machine do the work for you. Buy Today!
- Automatic Dryness Control: You don't have to worry. Sensors monitor temperature, automatically stopping the cycle when fabrics are dry to help reduce shrinking and overdrying.
- 7.0 cu. ft. Capacity: Our largest capacity dryer ever. With 7.0 cu. ft. the dryer will easily handle large loads from the washer. That means you'll spend less time on laundry and more time on the things you enjoy.
- Wrinkle Prevent Option: Put a stop to wrinkles. After the load is finished, clothes tumble intermittently without heat to help stop wrinkles from forming.
- Interior Drum Light: Improve the view. The light inside the dryer helps you see everything clearly when loading and unloading items.
- Energy Preferred Cycle: Dry efficiently with this automatic cycle. Help save energy by using this dryness level as a great starting point for drying most fabrics.
- Heavy Duty Cycle: Use this cycle for heavyweight loads like towels or jeans. It provides high heat and extended drying time.
- Timed Dry Cycles: Forgo cycle selection and choose a dry time that matches the load from 20-60 or 70 minutes depending on dryer model selected.
- On/Off End-of-Cycle Signal: You'll hear the end of it. A signal lets you know when the cycle is finished.
- 12 Dryer Cycles: There's no need to skip the dryer. With 12 cycles to choose from you can provide the optimal drying environment for all your clothes.
- 4 Temperature Settings: Four temperature options provide you with more precision and greater ability to match your needs. Temperature settings are High, Medium, Low and Air Dry.
- Height: 43"
- Depth: 28 1/2"
- Width: 29"
- Capacity: 7.0 cu.ft.
- Controls: Electro Mechanical
- Top Finish: E Coat
- Drum Material: Powder Coat
- Reversible Door: Reversible-Swing Door
- Door Swing: Side Swing
- Drum Light: Yes
- Lint Screen Location: Top
- Vent Length: 64
- Wrinkle Guard: Wrinkle Prevent Option
- End of Cycle Signal: On / Off End Of Cycle Signal
- Number of Temperatures: 4
- Electrical: 30 Amps. 60 Hz.
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.