1.7 cu. ft. Capacity Over the Range Microwave Oven with 1000 Cooking Watts, Non Ducted Venting, 220 CFM, in Stainless Steel
This item is for a 30" 1.7 cu. ft. over-the-range microwave. The beautiful microwave features energy saver setting which will allow you to stop your microwave from draining electricity with the press of a button. The energy saver setting cuts over 80% of the power to the microwave while you're away, so you save money and conserve energy. Also, this microwave features sensor cooking which will allow you to save energy and eliminate overcooking. Sensors measure humidity in the microwave and automatically adjust cooking time so food is is done right the first time, every time. Additonally, this microwave features a digital clock and display. The easy-to-read digital clock and display quickly lets you know when your food will be ready.Available at AppliancesConnection
Amana thinks about appliances all day, every day. They also think about their impacton your life, your wallet and the environment. That's why they have started taking steps to create appliances whose values stretch beyond saving money. From adding some energy and resource-efficient models, to exploring more environmentally friendly manufacturing practices, we're on a journey to reduce our carbon footprint, even if it's little by little.
Energy Saver Setting
- Stop your microwave from draining electricity with the press of a button. The Energy Saver Setting cuts over 80% of the power to the microwave while you're away, so you save money and conserve energy.
1.6 cu. ft. Microwave Oven Capacity
- Cook dinner or warm up leftovers with this 1.6 cu. ft. oven capacity microwave, which has space for large plates and casserole dishes
- Save energy and eliminate overcooking. Sensors measure humidity in the microwave and automatically adjust cooking time so food is is done right the first time, every time.
Digital Clock and Display
- Knowledge is power. The easy-to-read digital clock and display quickly lets you know when your food will be ready.
Large Glass Oven Window
- Don't miss a beat. The large glass window on this microwave lets you keep an eye on the progress of your food without having to stop and open the door.
- Enjoy consistent cooking results and help prevent hot and cold spots in food with the turntable featured in this microwave.
Cooktop Surface Light
- Light up the cooktop according to your preference with the cooktop surface light on this over the range microwave. With three settings to choose from, you'll always have a clear view of what's cooking.
2 Speed Exhaust Fan with Charcoal Filter
- Clear the air. The exhaust fan with 2 variable speeds lets you match ventilation settings to the dish being prepared. Plus, an included charcoal filter reduces smoke and odors in the kitchen.
Auto Defrost Control
- From frozen vegetables to TV dinners, easily defrost food and speed up the cooking process with the push of a button.
|Style||Over the Range|
|Venting Type||Non Ducted|
|Optional Built-In Trim Kit||No|
|Capacity||1.6 cu. ft.|
- Stock Id:336292
- Capacity:1.7 cu. ft.
- Style:Over the Range
- Cooking Watts:1000
- Venting Type:Non Ducted
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Width:29 15/16"
- Height:17 1/4"
- Child Lock:Yes
- Quick Cook:No
- Sensor Cook:Yes
- Volts:120 Volts
- Power Levels:10
- ADA compliant:No
- Optional Built-In Trim Kit:No
- Kitchen Timer:Yes
- Number of Speeds:2
- With Turntable:Yes
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- Amana AMV2175CS - Use and Care Guide
- Amana AMV2175CS - Installation Instructions
- Amana AMV2175CS - Specifications Sheet
- Amana AMV2175CS - Use and Care (212.30 KB)
- Amana AMV2175CS - Installation Instruction (413.65 KB)
- Amana AMV2175CS - Specifications Sheet (3509.50 KB)
- Amana AMV2175CS - Warranty (72.91 KB)
- Amana AMV2175CS - Dimension Guide (87.46 KB)
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X