AH093E35AX Window/Wall Air Conditioner with 9,500 BTU Cooling and 10,700 BTU Heating Capacity, Multi-Directional Airflow, R-410A Refrigerant, Condensate Drain Spouts and Slide Out Chassis: White
- Width: 22.625"
- Height: 15.375"
- Depth: 24"
Amana's new AH093E35AX has been completely redesigned featuring digital electronic controls and hand held IR remote control. The AH093E35AX has 9,200 BTU/h of cooling and 8,100 BTU/h Heat Pump with 8,500 BTU/h of backup electric heat.
- Electrical 6.0’ LDCI power cord; Perpendicular plug; 20-amp circuit breaker
- Agency Approval U.L (Underwriters Laboratory) listed; USA and Canada
- Electronic Touch Pad with Remote Control
- Chassis type Slide-out for easy installation and service accessibility
- High Energy Efficiency - with a 10.0 EER, This unit saves you money when compared to lower EER models
- Fan Speeds 2 speeds, High and Low
- Solid Bottoms on Outercases - for full seal – through-the-wall installation
- Condensate Drain Spouts - to direct condensate drainage
- Ball-Bearing Fan Motors - that are reliable, start quickly and run quietly
- Hydrophilic Coating on Evaporator and Condenser Coils - which allows better moisture removal, increased air flow, increased heat exchange, higher efficiencies and longer compressor life
- Multi-Directional Airflow - to allow for cooling or heating to any part of the room
- Easy Access Slide-Out Filter - (left or right side pullout) – has a permanent polypropylene filter mesh that is easy to remove and clean
- Fan ONLY Yes – high speed
- 100% Full Factory Run Test - on all units for high reliability and dependability. Units start the first time - every time
- Condensate drain Yes – condensate drain spout on the wall sleeve
- Window kit Yes – optional window mount kits are available
- 1-Year Entire Unit and 5-Year Sealed System Components. Goodman Company L.P.will repair or replace any factory defective part or sealed system leak caused by a defective part. See product warranty for complete details
|Auto Air Swing:||No|
|Slide-out Filter:||Side Pull-Out|
|Approx. Chassis Weight:||91 lbs.|
|Dehumidification - pts/hr:||2.2|
|Heat Pump: (Reverse cycle):|
|Adjustable chaneover thermostat:||Yes|
|Thermostatic drain valve:||Yes|
|Depth with Front:||26.75"|
- Stock Id:264579
- Chassis Type:Slide Out
- Cooling Capacity (BTU):9500
- Heating Capacity (BTU):8400
- Heat:Heat Pump with Electric Heat Backup
- Wireless Remote Controller:Yes
- Energy Star:No
- Energy Efficiency Rating:10
- Control Type:Digital
- Volts:230/208 Volts
- ADA Compliant:No
- CFM Room Circulation:280
- Maximum Cooling Amps:4.6
- Maximum Cooling Watts:950
- Maximum Heating Amps:4.2
- Maximum Heating Watts:850
- Plug Type:6-20P
- Wall Sleeve Included:No
- Window Type:Standard
- Depth with Front:26.75"
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.