This gas range helps you rustle up your favorite food with ease. The Easy Touch Electronic Oven Controls make setting the ideal bake time and temperature a piece of cake. Plus, the extra-large oven window lets you see what is cooking without opening the door.
Amana makes appliances the old fashioned way; with easy-to-use features, essential design and affordable prices. You can guarantee that an Amana microwave, refrigerator or washer/dryer will work out of the box without complicated setup sequences or finicky attachments. Amana is in business to help the customer who wants to find a simple appliance solution without breaking their budget. Broken A/C in the middle of a heat wave Need a new dryer before the lease is up Buying a microwave for your college-bound teens There's nothing wrong with spending the big bucks on a high-end appliance, but spending extra money on the latest gadgets and extras isn't always the answer. To meet this demand Amana brand appliances provide assistance with household tasks that still look fantastic.
- Extra-Large Oven WindowKeep a close eye on your food without opening the oven door
- Electronic Clock with TimerNot only does it indicate time, it provides a timer so you can keep track of what you're cooking
- 4.4 cu. ft. Gas RangeThe Easy Touch Electronic Oven Controls make setting the ideal bake time and temperature a piece of cake. Plus, the extra-large oven window lets you see what's cooking without opening the door
- Easy Touch Electronic Oven ControlsIt's touch and go! Setting the bake time and temperature is a snap with these easy-to-use electronic controls
- Spillsaver Upswept Cooktop DesignA smooth, seamless surface with raised edges contains spills for easy cleanup
- Temp Assure Electronic Temperature Management SystemEnsures a consistent oven temperature with a preheat cycle and dual use of the bake and broil elements
- Towel Bar Door HandleSpills can strike at any time--be ready to strike back with your dish towel hanging on the oven door, ready for action
- Interior Oven LightShines a spotlight on your food as it cooks, making it easier for you to watch the progress
- Storage DrawerStorage drawer keeps pots, pans and lids within easy reach
|Capacity:||4.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Model Type:||Natural Gas|
|Left Front Burner:||11500 BTU|
|Right Front Burner:||9500 BTU|
|Left Rear Burner:||9500 BTU|
|Right Rear Burner:||9500 BTU|
|Cooking Surface Finish:||Gloss|
|Cooktop Color:||White, Black|
|Cooktop Style:||Spillsaver Upswept Cooktop Design|
|Number of Oven Racks:||2|
|Number of Rack Guides:||5|
|Number of Oven Lights:||1|
|Broiler:||Single Element Broil|
|Oven Bake:||16,500 BTU|
|Oven Light Location:||In oven cavity|
|Oven Control Features|
|Oven Light Switch:||Yes - Manual|
|Oven Control Location:||Console|
|Overall Height:||46 1/4"|
|Overall Width:||29 7/8"|
|Overall Depth:||26 3/4"|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 09/22/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.