This tall tub dishwasher with its multi-level tower wash system and push button controls is an excellent choice for your kitchen. It is ENERGY STAR qualified so it helps you save on utility bills. Plus, it features a heated dry option, a high temperature wash, and a 1-hour wash cycle.
This tall tub dishwasher is ENERGY STAR® qualified and features push button controls and a heated dry option for a spot-free shine every time.
ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Save water. Save energy. Save money. Help save the planet. These dishwashers meet ENERGY STAR® guidelines for energy efficiency.
Triple Filter Wash System
- There's no need to prewash your dishes with the Triple Filter wash system. A combination of a filter screen, coarse filter, and a micro-fine filter cup remove even the tiniest food particles from the wash water. That means clean dishes.
Tall Tub Interior
- Move over, short stuff, this is one tall order! The tall tub interior accommodates more dishes and provides more room so you can add that one last dish or large pizza pan.
1-Hour Wash Cycle
- Need a quick turnaround The 1-Hour Wash cycle knocks out a lightly soiled load fast.
Heated Dry Option
- Leave the dish towel on the rack. The heated dry function whisks away moisture. Your dishes can go straight to the cupboard—no towel required.
High Temperature Wash Option
- Turn up the heat. With the High Temperature Wash option, a heater boosts the water temperature during the wash cycle and an extra rinse is added for enhanced cleaning and drying.
- Provides a stylish refined console design that's at home in any kitchen. Flat controls keep cycle selection simple and your kitchen looking sleek.
Push Button Controls
- Say goodbye to knobs and dials. Integrated buttons allow you to easily select cycles and options, and provide a sleek look that is sure to enhance any kitchen.
Limited One Year Warranty - Parts and Labor. For one (1) year from the original retail purchase date, any part which fails in normal home use will be repaired or replaced free of charge. Refer to the Use and Care for warranty details
Before operating your new dishwasher, carefully read its Use and Care Guide for instruction on the proper use, care and maintenance of your dishwasher and for warranty information. Click here to download a copy of the Use and Care Guide.
|Number of Cycles||3|
|Heavy Duty Cycle||Yes|
|Number of Options||2|
|Rinse Aid Dispenser||Yes|
|Tub Design||Tall Tub|
|Sound Tested DBA||63|
|Capacity||12 Place Settings|
|Maximum Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|Minimum Height||33 1/2 Inches|
Buy more, save more. Watch your savings grow.Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
(Valid: 02/01/2014 - 12/22/2014) [Download Rebate Form]
A minimum of 2 items must be added to the cart to be qualified. The qualifying discount amount depends on the brand and the value of your cart and item(s) total. If you qualify for the AppliancesConnection exclusive instant savings discount you will see a green badge below the items in your cart with the amount of savings for shopping with us.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.