Hearth Kit with Variable Remote Control for 20" Double Face FireGlitter or FireLine.
Rasmussen recognizes that "usual" gas logs are not for everyone. Many people have homes with modern or contemporary decor in which logs would be out of place. This led us to introduce FireBalls 25 years ago and, in more recent years, FireStones and FireShapes. Our latest innovations are vent-free versions of these alternative styles. In recognition of the increasing desire for these alternative styles, Rasmussen has created ALTERNA as our brand-name for our vented and vent-free versions of FireBalls, FireShapes and FireStones.
Each of the objects in the ALTERNA line are made from the same fire-proof material from which we make our gas logs. The objects are available in a variety of colors. Vented sets are intended for use with our Custom Pan Burner and/or Custom Embers Pan Burner. Vent-free sets have their own special chassis/burner/control assembly for each type. ALTERNA vented sets can be outfitted with our "EASY" control systems; ALTERNA vent-free sets are available with either black or stainless steel chassis, and are equipped standard with "EASY" controls.
FireGlitter™ is the first gas fire that combines reflective glass and stainless steel into a retrofit heating appliance for installation into virtually any woodburning or vent-free fireplace. Its certification to both the vented and ventfree standards permits it to be installed with the damper open, closed or anyplace in-between, in virtually all jurisdictions. The control system allows for upgrading in-place from a manual control to a variety of remote control options. The controls are hidden from view so as not to detract from the contemporary design. The variety of glass colors provides options to complement the color scheme of the fireplace and room. Use without glass for a FireLine effect.
- Size: 20” (front width), Double Face version
- Rear width: 12”
- Depth: 11.75”
- Height: 5”
- Maximum BTU/hour inputs: 30,000
- Certifications: ANSI Z21.60 Vented Decorative Appliance and ANSI Z21.11.2 Unvented Heater (by OMNITest Laboratories)
- ODS Pilot and Piezo Igniter equipped
- Glass Color Options: Blue/Green; Copper; Platinum; Black; Blue; or any other color in high-temperature tempered glass from a third party.
- Chassis options: Stainless Steel; Black
- Burner: Single. Aspirated Opposed-louver, Lanced-port type.
- Fuel: Natural Gas or Propane
- Fully assembled. Just connect to the gas supply with the included flexible black-coated stainless steel connector, place the glass, light the pilot, then sit back and enjoy.
|Maximum BTU/hour inputs||30,000|
|Minimum Fireplace Dimensions||26" W x 14" D x 16" H|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.