Table base for customer-supplied solid top, 36" wide, 120" long, with stainless steel legs, side & rear stainless steel crossrails, stainless steel bullet feet, 3" tall S/S apron on all 4 sides. Shipped welded set up.
Give a bold modern look to your table, whether it's an island for food preparation or a table for dining. These table bases can be mounted to a variety of tabletop materials. Table bases feature heavy duty 1-5/8 inch tubular stainless steel legs with cross-bracing and adjustable flanged feet for greater stability. Heavy duty channels for tabletop mounting and support. A 3 inch satin polished stainless steel apron surrounds the top of the base, enclosing support channels and adding a finished look. 36 x 120 inches.
- 12 Gauge, Type 304 Stainless Steel
- Unit allows any solid surface material to be mounted to base (Top supplied by others)
- 3" stainless steel apron on all four sides
- 1-5/8" dia. tubular stainless steel legs with cross-bracing and adjustable flange feet.
- All Table Bases are welded and set-up before shipping
|Height -||35.50 inches|
|Width -||120.00 inches|
|Depth -||36.00 inches|