The ENERGY STAR Eco-Exhaust Fan Series provides solutions for areas needing higher volume ventilation that operates at barely audible sound levels, is cost effective, and energy efficient. The series features a low profile grill that almost disappears into the ceiling and a motor with a large, quiet, centrifugal blower wheel that assures proper ventilation with almost no sound.
Air King ES130D Features:
- Lowest possible HVI certified sound rating - Less than 0.3 Sones!
- Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- Motors suitable for continuous operation and the extremely low sound level make them perfect for continuous operation usage.
- Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
Air King ES130D Specifications:
|CFM Low/High @ .1 SP ||50/130|
|CFM High @ .25 SP ||93|
|Sones @ .1 SP ||<0.3|
|Sones @ .25 SP ||<0.3|
|Sound Level ||Silent|
|ENERGY STAR ||Yes|
|ASHRAE 62.2 Solution ||Continuous / Intermittent|
|California Title 24 ||Yes|
|HVI Certified @ .1 SP ||Yes|
|Duct Size ||6" round|
|Collar/Damper ||Spring Loaded Metal|
|Effective Sq. Ft. ||Whole House|
|Housing ||Galvanized Steel|
|Easy Installation ||Yes|
|Mounting Included ||Hanger Bars|