Learn more »
The ENERGY STAR Eco-Exhaust Fan Series provides solutions for areas needing higher volume ventilation that operates at barely audible sound levels, is cost effective, and energy efficient. The series features a low profile grill that almost disappears into the ceiling and a motor with a large, quiet, centrifugal blower wheel that assures proper ventilation with almost no sound.
- Two Speed Operation
- Lowest possible HVI certified sound rating - Less than 0.3 Sones!
- Easily installs using the included adjustable hanging brackets
- Motors suitable for continuous operation and the extremely low sound level make them perfect for continuous operation usage.
- Listed for installation over a tub or shower on a GFCI circuit
- 6" round duct connector with spring loaded metal damper protects against back drafts
- Side access panel allows you to wire the fan from inside or outside the housing
|CFM Low/High @ .1 SP||50/130|
|CFM High @ .25 SP||93|
|Sones @ .1 SP||<0.3|
|Sones @ .25 SP||<0.3|
|ASHRAE 62.2 Solution||Continuous / Intermittent|
|California Title 24||Yes|
|HVI Certified @ .1 SP||Yes|
|Duct Size||6" round|
|Collar/Damper||Spring Loaded Metal|
|Effective Sq. Ft.||Whole House|
|Mounting Included||Hanger Bars|
- Brand:Air King
- Stock Id:157991
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost: