Because wine tastes better when shared. Because epic meals begin with the freshest ingredients. Because even the ice matters when savoring your favorite single malt whiskey. Available at AppliancesConnection
You appreciate little details. Only the best will do. For 80 years AGA has been synonymous with superior handmade craftsmanship. And now their signature undercounter refrigeration collection continues the tradition.
Whether it's the refrigerated drawers, wine cellar, gourmet ice machine or refrigerator, you can expect the classic AGA style you love and the state-of-the-art performance you demand.
The AGA wine cellar is the ultimate combination of form and function. The signature design fits into any decor, and premium features create the ideal wine storage environment.
Precise temperature and humidity controls keep wines at the optimal storage temperature. Vibration free operation ensures your prized bottles rest quietly. Crafted of dual pane, tinted UV-resistant glass, the door's window protects from damaging ultraviolet rays, while the ebony interior absorbs light to optimize storage conditions. A unique interior lighting system displays your wines elegantly.
Their wine cellar accommodates up to 54 bottles on perfectly canted glide-out racks that cradle your wines; even magnums and champagne bottles! So, whether you're a connoisseur or someone who occasionally enjoys a glass of Chardonnay with friends, your bottles will be stored properly for years to come.
- Signature AGA style contoured door
- Designed to fit under countertops with zero clearance for an integrated look
- Sleek ebony interior absorbs damaging light
- Low wattage lighting elegantly displays wines
- Glide-out racks cradle bottles to keep corks moist
- Rack Facings can be stained to match any décor
- Quiet 440BTU compressor provides cooler running temperature
- Precise temperature and humidity controls ensure proper storage
- Low velocity fan provides uniform temperature throughout cabinet
- Accommodates up to 54 bottles, including magnums
|Height with Leveling Legs Installed:||34 1/4" to 35"|
|Overall Width:||23 7/8"|
|Overall Depth with Door less Handle:||25 1/4" (depth including handle, add 2 1/8")|
|Depth without Door:||22"|
|Minimum Door Clearance Required:||25 1/2"|
|Finished Rough Opening Dimensions (Approx.)|
|Minimum Depth:||24" (Depth does not include allowance for electrical plug)|
|Capacity:||6.1 cu. ft.|
|Pounds (Approximate):||130 Lbs.|
|Electrical Requirements:||115V / 60 Hz / 15 Amp Circuit|
|Max Run Amps:||3.3|
|Max Start Amps:||12.0|
|Plug Location:||Locate a three-prong grounded receptacle in one of three locations: (1) on the wall in the adjacent cabinet opening, (2)flush on the back of the refrigerator opening (add 1" to the overall depth of the unit to accommodate plug), or (3) recessed 1" into the back of the wall of the refrigerator opening.|
- Stock Id:92698
- Total Capacity:6.1 Cu.Ft.
- Bottle Capacity:54
- Cabinet Color:Black
- Volts:115 Volts
- Approved for Outdoor Use:No
- Hinge Side:Right
- Field Reversible Doors:No
- Defrost Type:Automatic
- Energy Star:No
- Accepts Custom Panels:No
- ADA Compliant:No
- Glass Door:Yes
- Temperature Zones:Single
- Wine Racks:6
- Drain Required:No
- Approved for Commercial Use:No
- Compact (Category):Yes
- Temperature Control Type:Knobs