The new TC5, the latest model in the Total Control series, brings you five large cast iron ovens, two hotplates and a warming plate to deliver incredible capacity and flexibility. TC5 have two ovens and a warming plate to the popular TC3. Imagine being able to roast, bake, simmer, slow cook, boil, and warm all at the same time! The TC5's roasting, baking, and simmering ovens are operated and programmed with the touch-screen panel and remote control. The additional slow cook oven, warming oven, and warming plate are operated as an independent unit, providing the perfect environment for casseroles, roasts, soups or stews, and for keeping food and dishes warm and ready to serve. You can use your TC5 as a traditional heat storage AGA, or turn the ovens on and off as you need them. There's even a slumber mode that keeps the ovens at a simmering heat, creating a gentle warmth in your kitchen and reducing oven heat-up times.The Total Control cast iron ovens radiate even heat from their walls, and every square inch of oven space is available for cooking. In fact, each oven is large enough for a 32 lb. turkey. The boiling and simmering hotplates are each 14 1/2" in diameter, allowing plenty of room for large pans or multiple saucepans. And as with all AGA Range Cookers, the TC5 is a design icon recognized throughout the world. Available in 12 amazing colors, there's sure to be an AGA Total Control perfect for your kitchen.Available at Appliances Connection
- Boil - Water boils in approximately two minutes on an AGA. The boiling plate cooks so rapidly that fresh vegetables retain more of their natural flavour, colour, and nutrients. Provides a good rolling boil for making quick jam.
- Simmer - The simmering plate is so gentle it allows milk to heat without boiling over. It's perfect for making sauces and simmering soup.
- Grill - Succulent steaks and chops are cooked on your AGA boiling plate in the special cast iron grill pan. Fierce heat reminiscent of a charcoal grill sears the outside of the meat, sealing in flavour and juices while the meat gently cooks to perfection in the inside.
- Stir Fry - Tackle Asian cooking with an AGA wok on the boiling plate for fast stir fries and quick cooking.
- Fry - Create crunchier-on-the-outside, moister on the inside fried/sautéed chicken.
- Toast - Using the special wire toaster, you can make the famous AGA toast crunchy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. AGA toast tastes better and even looks better; every slice is branded with the distinctive waffle pattern. Toasted sandwiches can be cooked directly on the simmering plate.
- Roast - Roasts are superb - cooked evenly throughout because, unlike conventional ranges, the heat comes from all directions, not just one. Shrinkage and dryness are reduced because there are no flames or elements inside the ovens to dry out the meat. Roasted vegetables are full of Mediterranean flavour and roast potatoes are golden brown.
- Bake - Like a traditional baker's brick oven, the AGA roasting and baking ovens provide all-around, consistent heat, to create feathery pastries, moist cakes, and perfectly baked breads. Sweet and savoury can be cooked together without intermingling flavours.
- Steam - In the AGA simmering oven or on slumber mode, the AGA Total Control can steam a sponge pudding to perfection without turning your kitchen into a sauna, and unpleasant lingering cooking smells are banished. Steaming root vegetables locks in their full flavour and nutrients.
- Slow Cook - The slow cooking oven's gently persistent heat helps you create richer, juicier casseroles, stews, and slow roasting or braising cuts of meat. It slow cooks for hours.
Boil, simmer, grill, fry, or toast…it's all so easy
- The AGA Total Control Range Cooker boiling and simmering plates can be turned on or off independently as required simply by pressing the appropriate button on the control panel. Both hotplates are 14 ½" in diameter, with plenty of room for large pots or multiple saucepans.
- Our patented engineering technology heats each hotplate independently with its own element for constant heat. Using the hotplates does not affect oven heat, as each zone is independently heated.
- The Boiling Plate - Located on the left, the boiling plate is the hotter of the two at 626°F.
- The Simmering Plate - Located on the right and the cooler of the two, the simmering plate delivers gentle heat for perfect sauces and soups.
Control at the touch of a button:
- Touch-Screen Panel
- Discreetly housed behind the top left door, the touch-screen panel puts you in charge of how and when the range cooker is used.
- Hotplates and ovens can be turned on manually when needed. You can heat only one hotplate or both, and you can opt to heat only the roasting oven, the baking oven, or the simmering oven - or all three.
- Manual - Each oven or hotplate can be operated individually in manual mode. Any zone selected will remain on until switched off.
- Slumber (Ovens Only) - All three ovens are active and pre-set at a simmering heat, ideal for slow cooking. When the ovens are in slumber mode they take less time to reach full heat.
- Auto (Ovens Only) - Brings selected ovens up to full heat from OFF when a program is set. The ovens can be selected to operate once or twice each day by setting the start and finish time of the cooking cycles.
- Auto Slumber (Ovens Only) - Automatically brings the ovens up to full heat from slumber mode.
Remote Control Handset:
- With the remote control, you can program the cast-iron ovens to come on automatically for one or two cooking cycles per day, seven days a week. You can also set the AGA Total Control to provide your kitchen with the constant ambient warmth for which AGA range cookers are renowned.
Note: The TC5's slow cook oven, warming oven, and warming plate are operated with a single on/off switch independent of the control panel.
|Electrical Requirements||220 Volts, 40 Amp Dedicated Circuit|
- Stock Id:304346
- Series:Total Control
- Fuel Type:Electric
- ADA Compliant:No
- Cooktop:Hotplate (Cooker)
- Color:British Racing Green
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Volts:240 Volts
- Digital Temperature Display:Yes
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Interior Oven Light:No
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- Viewing Window:No
- Removable Door:Yes
- Series:Total Control
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Touchpad
- Oven Control Type:Touchpad
Shipping Methods & Details
Info & Guides
- AGA ATC5BRG - User Instructions
- AGA ATC5BRG - Installation Guide
- AGA ATC5BRG - Door Adjustment Guide
- AGA ATC5BRG - Handrail Adjustment Guide
- AGA ATC5BRG - AGA Total Control User Handbook
- AGA ATC5BRG - AGA Total Control Brochure
- AGA ATC5BRG - AGA Traditional Cooker Brochure
- AGA ATC5BRG - AGA Traditional Cooker Brochure (French)
- AGA ATC5BRG - AGA Legacy Brochure
- AGA ATC5BRG - AGA Marvel Pro Brochure
- AGA ATC5BRG - How AGA cooker became an Icon