The AGA Total Control Range Cooker is a newly designed version of the classic icon of British cooking. Three radiant-heat cast iron ovens and two hotplates give you 10 delicious ways to cook in one range. Just imagine the ability to bake, roast, boil, simmer, and warm…all at the same time! It's the perfect range for today's increasingly popular slow-cooked recipes. The ovens are controlled and programmed with a state-of-the-art touch screen panel and remote handset, for flexibility you won't find on any other cooking appliance. Best of all, the AGA Total Control makes cooking simple and the results are amazing.
Cast iron, radiant-heat ovens are the secret
The cast iron ovens of the AGA Total Control are gentle on food and lock in moisture, flavor, and texture. The indirect radiant heat within the ovens comes from all surfaces simultaneously, and won't dry out food like typical range elements or flames. AGA ovens also eliminate "hot-spots", and cook evenly from all sides. And oven vents protect flavor, allowing you to cook different types of foods in the same oven.
Multiple ovens with huge capacity
Total Control ovens are large, and because there are no elements or flames, all oven space can be used for cooking. The ingenious oven design allows you to grill at the top of the roasting oven, bake in the middle, and fry on the floor…all while simmering, boiling, or toasting on the hotplates! AGA cookware is specially designed with recessed lid handles so that saucepans can be stacked, making the AGA Total Control's capacity even more amazing.
Always at the right temperature
The AGA Total Control doesn't need temperature dials. Each oven and hotplate is pre-set to be at the perfect heat for the job, making cooking easy and uncomplicated. Like a chef's kitchen, each oven is named by its function - slow cooking, baking, and roasting. Each oven is controlled independently by the touch-screen control panel. There's no easier, or better, way to cook.
10 Cooking Methods
There's no food this amazing range cooker cannot prepare to perfection. No other range can accomplish so much with so little fuss.
- Boil - Water boils in approximately two minutes on an AGA. The boiling plate cooks so rapidly that fresh vegetables retain more of their natural flavour, colour, and nutrients. Provides a good rolling boil for making quick jam.
- Simmer - The simmering plate is so gentle it allows milk to heat without boiling over. It's perfect for making sauces and simmering soup.
- Grill - Succulent steaks and chops are cooked on your AGA boiling plate in the special cast iron grill pan. Fierce heat reminiscent of a charcoal grill sears the outside of the meat, sealing in flavour and juices while the meat gently cooks to perfection in the inside.
- Stir Fry - Tackle Asian cooking with an AGA wok on the boiling plate for fast stir fries and quick cooking.
- Fry - Create crunchier-on-the-outside, moister on the inside fried/sautéed chicken.
- Toast - Using the special wire toaster, you can make the famous AGA toast crunchy on the outside and fluffy in the middle. AGA toast tastes better and even looks better; every slice is branded with the distinctive waffle pattern. Toasted sandwiches can be cooked directly on the simmering plate.
- Roast - Roasts are superb - cooked evenly throughout because, unlike conventional ranges, the heat comes from all directions, not just one. Shrinkage and dryness are reduced because there are no flames or elements inside the ovens to dry out the meat. Roasted vegetables are full of Mediterranean flavour and roast potatoes are golden brown.
- Bake - Like a traditional baker's brick oven, the AGA roasting and baking ovens provide all-around, consistent heat, to create feathery pastries, moist cakes, and perfectly baked breads. Sweet and savoury can be cooked together without intermingling flavours.
- Steam - In the AGA simmering oven or on slumber mode, the AGA Total Control can steam a sponge pudding to perfection without turning your kitchen into a sauna, and unpleasant lingering cooking smells are banished. Steaming root vegetables locks in their full flavour and nutrients.
- Slow Cook - The slow cooking oven's gently persistent heat helps you create richer, juicier casseroles, stews, and slow roasting or braising cuts of meat. It slow cooks for hours.
Boil, simmer, grill, fry, or toast…it's all so easy
- The AGA Total Control Range Cooker boiling and simmering plates can be turned on or off independently as required simply by pressing the appropriate button on the control panel. Both hotplates are 14 ½" in diameter, with plenty of room for large pots or multiple saucepans.
- Our patented engineering technology heats each hotplate independently with its own element for constant heat. Using the hotplates does not affect oven heat, as each zone is independently heated.
- The Boiling Plate - Located on the left, the boiling plate is the hotter of the two at 626°F.
- The Simmering Plate - Located on the right and the cooler of the two, the simmering plate delivers gentle heat for perfect sauces and soups.
Control at the touch of a button:
Discreetly housed behind the top left door, the touch-screen panel puts you in charge of how and when the range cooker is used.
Hotplates and ovens can be turned on manually when needed. You can heat only one hotplate or both, and you can opt to heat only the roasting oven, the baking oven, or the simmering oven - or all three.
- Manual - Each oven or hotplate can be operated individually in manual mode. Any zone selected will remain on until switched off.
- Slumber (Ovens Only) - All three ovens are active and pre-set at a simmering heat, ideal for slow cooking. When the ovens are in slumber mode they take less time to reach full heat.
- Auto (Ovens Only) - Brings selected ovens up to full heat from OFF when a program is set. The ovens can be selected to operate once or twice each day by setting the start and finish time of the cooking cycles.
- Auto Slumber (Ovens Only) - Automatically brings the ovens up to full heat from slumber mode.
Remote Control Handset: With the remote control, you can program the cast-iron ovens to come on automatically for one or two cooking cycles per day, seven days a week. You can also set the AGA Total Control to provide your kitchen with the constant ambient warmth for which AGA range cookers are renowned.
| Series || Total Control |
| Fuel Type || Electric |
| Style || Slide-In |
| Cooktop || Hotplate (Cooker) |
| Drawer || None |
| Clock || Yes |
| Dimensions |
| Width || 38 7/8" |
| Depth || 27 5/8" |
| Height || 35 7/8" |
| Cooktop Features |
| Burners / Elements || 2 |
| Cooktop Control Type || Touchpad |
| Downdraft Ventilation || No |
| Oven Features |
| Oven Control Type || Touchpad |
| Digital Temperature Display || Yes |
| Timer || Yes |
| Convection || No |
| Self-Cleaning || No |
| Delay Bake || Yes |
| Proofing || No |
| Sabbath Mode || No |
| Temperature Probe || No |
| Interior Oven Light || No |
| Removable Door || Yes |
| Technical Details |
| Star-K Certified || No |
| ADA Compliant || No |
| Ignition Type || Electronic |
| Amps || 40 |
| Voltage || 240 Volts |
| Oven Rating |
| Roasting Oven || 200-475°F |
| Baking Oven || 200-475°F |
| Simmering Oven || 150-212°F |
This item is brand new and comes with a full manufacturer warranty. Please refer to the table below for details
Don't Gamble on a break-down!
- 100% Parts and Labor
- No Deductibles
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Toll-Free Support
- Fully Transferable
- Nationwide Coverage
- Rapid Claim System
||Extended Service Plan
||Typical Manufacturer Warranty
||Up to 5 Years including parts and labor
||1 Year Parts, 90 Days Labor
|Wear and Tear(Normal Use)
|Product Replacement (If Product Cannot be Fixed)
|Optional Accidental Damage
|Screen or Lens Replacement
|24/7 Toll Free Help
|No Lemon Policy
|Authorized Service Centers in Most Locations
What exactly is an Extended Service Plan?
An extended service plan is generally an extension of your original manufacturer's warranty. Most manufacturers warranty their products to be free from defects for up to one year from the date of purchase. This warranty virtually guarantees you that if your newly purchased product fails, the manufacturer will protect you from the high costs of replacement parts and labor necessary to repair your product. Extended service plans lengthen your product's coverage for up to an additional 60 months (5 years) to insure you get years of performance satisfaction from your newly purchased product.
How is this different than the manufacturer's warranty?
A manufacturer's warranty usually offers limited coverage for a limited time, with parts and labor carrying separate lengths of coverage. For example, a common manufacturer warranty of a product might cover a consumer for one full year on parts defects but only 90 days on the high cost of labor involved to change those parts. Extended service plans provide comprehensive, long term, even length coverage. This means that should your product fail within your plans coverage time frame, both parts and labor costs are covered.
How do I buy an Extended Service Plan?
Extended Service Plans can be purchased along with your product online, or via our toll free number.
Can I renew my Consumer Priority Service extended service plan?
Yes, service plans are renewable and must be submitted 30 days prior to the original plans expiration. Please contact a sales representative to discuss your renewal options.
What should I do if I need extended service?
Our extended service providers offer an easy to use interactive form online which you may use to request that they initiate a claim on your product. Your other alternative is to call the toll-free number on your extended warranty card or email and have a qualified representative make this request for you with the information you will provide. We believe that our claim initiation request process is the absolute best our industry has to offer. It is designed for simplicity and speed.
Who will perform the service on my product?
Our company works with over 11,000 authorized service professionals. Each technician is extensively trained by the respective manufacturers to provide service on your products. Authorized technicians must complete annual and bi-annual continued education exams in addition to being well versed in manufacturer supplied update bulletins to ensure their level of expertise is as current as the new products which come to market. We urge our customers to provide feedback regarding their experiences which we later use to insure that the level of service we are expected to provide is exactly the level of service you receive.
May I transfer my extended service plan to another person?
Our service plans are 100% transferable. If you would like transfer ownership of the covered product along with its coverage, we require that the request be supplied in writing. For assistance please contact a Representative. Please have all of the new owner's information at hand when requesting a transfer.
Will I have to pay a deductible or any other "hidden costs"?
Generally, the amount of a deductible is almost always proportional to the amount of the premium charged. In order to have a lower deductible, even as low as $0, the plan holder would generally have to agree to a higher premium. For those who want lower premiums, they must agree to a higher deductible. Our extended service plans carry a $0.00 deductible along with low premiums. This means that with an extended service plan there are no high upfront costs and they are committed to cover 100% parts and labor costs on any authorized claim.
Get up to $2500 with purchase of an AGA Range and Marvel Refrigerator packagesPlease Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC5 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - Get $2,000 Off
• Purchase AGA Total Control TC3 Range plus Marvel built-in refrigerator - Get $1,000 Off
• Purchase an additional 2 or more AGA or Marvel brand products - Get additional $500 Off
This program cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Accessories and parts are not included. AGA MARVEL reserves the right to request additional information to verify purchases and to discontinue the program at any time. Offer valid in the United States only. All submissions must be postmarked on or before January 15, 2016. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, complete and mail in the rebate form and all required documentations by the given postmark date.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.