The 24" wide refrigerated drawer combines white interiors and the exclusive sentry system refrigeration monitor for optimal fresh food storage.
Most people associate the name AGA with good food and fine living. And although it's often thought of as quintessentially British, the AGA actually began life in Sweden. The celebrated cooker found in 750,000 households worldwide was invented by Dr. Gustav Dalen, a blind Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Appalled that his wife and their maid had to constantly tend to their old-fashioned range, Dalen set out to design a modern cooker that would look after itself. It's unlikely Dalen could have predicted that his invention would go on to be widely acclaimed as a design icon, but it has.
Over the last 80 years AGA has built on that iconic design, creating new products for the day's needs. Additions to the AGA family like dual fuel and electric cooking products, as well as refrigeration, have brought them a long way from Dalen's first cooker in 1922, but close to their heritage.
Exclusive Sentry System Refrigeration Monitor
- The exclusive Sentry System refrigeration monitor operates in real time to actively maintain optimal preservation conditions.
- Many systems monitor cabinet air temperature and cycle on and off to meet the set point, creating a volatile environment.
- Their system uses intuitive controls to predict temperature based on demand.
- As a result, it engages the cooling system to make adjustments in temperature, creating a more stable environment.
White Drawer Interiors
- Ideal for fresh food storage.
Extra-Deep Lower Drawer
- Vertically stores 2-liter and wine bottles.
Full Extension Drawer Slides
LED Light System
- Provides clean, bright interior lighting.
|Exclusive Sentry System Refrigeration Monitor:||Yes|
|White Drawer Interiors:||Yes|
|Extra-Deep Lower Drawer:||Yes|
|Full Extension Drawer Slides:||Yes|
|LED Light System:||Yes|
|Electrical Requirements:||115 V, 60 Hz (On A Separate 15 Amp Circuit)|
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.