In full oven mode, the PRO+ delivers an impressive 4.9 cu. ft. of capacity - making it one of the largest ovens on the market. With twin fans to ensure even cooking throughout, there is plenty of room to cook those special meals for family and friends on those festive occasions.
Most people associate the name Aga with good food and fine living. And although it’s often thought of as quintessentially British, the Aga actually began life in Sweden. The celebrated cooker found in 750,000 households worldwide was invented by Dr Gustav Dalén, a blind Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Appalled that his wife and their maid had to constantly tend to their old-fashioned range, Dalén set out to design a modern cooker that would look after itself. It’s unlikely Dalén could have predicted that his invention would go on to be widely acclaimed as a design icon, but it has. In the year 2000, the BBC published a retrospective of the 20th Century highlighting what it considered to be the top three design icons: first was the Coca-Cola® contour bottle, second was the VW™ Bug and third was the Aga cooker.
AGA PRO+ Range Energy Efficiency
Created with energy conservation in mind while maintaining cooking performance at the forefront of development, the PRO+ is one of the most energy efficient dual fuel ranges on the market. When the family sized oven is more than required for your everyday cooking needs - the internationally patented ESP can be easily set in position to create a fully functioning 2.4 cu. ft. oven. By using half of the space for cooking smaller dishes, heat is directed and distributed more effectively throughout the smaller cooking oven cavity. The other half, although not generating direct heat, is warmed by residual heat ideal for warming plates and food. With energy consumption being a prime concern, the ESP is ideal - requiring less energy to run than the full oven, consequently reducing energy consumption by up to 30% in everyday mode.
AGA PRO+ Range Self ]Clean Oven
No one likes cleaning, especially the oven! That is why the PRO+ range features a fantastic Self ]Clean option. With settings that allow cleaning times to run anywhere between 1½ to 4 hours you can set it to fit your cleaning needs and hectic lifestyle. The oven also features an automatic lock that activates while in clean mode to ensure your family's safety. Note: Racks, rails and ESP must be removed before activating Self ]Clean.
AGA PRO+ Range Duel Efficiency
The PRO+ range has the flexibility and versatility of being a dual fuel range. With its powerful gas burners and multifunction electric oven, you have everything you need to cook incredible meals for family and friends. The gas burners, available in natural gas or liquid propane, range in strength from 5,000 to an outstanding 15,000 BTU's. The electric oven has multiple cooking settings and an ingenious ESP for dividing the oven cavity and saving energy.
AGA PRO+ Range Absolute Simmering Control
Lovers of sweets and sauces will be thrilled with the simmer feature on our PRO+ burners. This allows you to melt chocolate and simmer delicate sauces at temperatures ranging from 140°F/60°C - 160°F/71°C.
- All unit ship NG with LP conversion kit.
- Propane conversion must be installed by a certified gas fitter.
- 1 year Parts and Labor warranty, 3 year limited warranty on heating elements.
- Efficient 16A draw (30-40A line recommended).
- Sabbath mode.
- Dual fans for even cooking throughout.
- Multifunction settings.
- Thaw and Serve
- Convection Oven
- Convection Broiling
- Fan-Assisted Oven
- Conventional Oven
- Browning Element
- 4.9 cu. ft. oven.
- Oven converts to 2.4 cu. ft. with included Energy Savings Panel (ESP).
- Half-width oven racks included.
- Large Storage drawer accomodates ESP and all oven racks when not in use.
- 2 full width chrome-plated oven racks and 1 full width repositionable telescopic gliding rack provided for 4.9 cu. ft. oven mode.
- 3 half width chrome-plated oven racks provided for 2.4 cu. ft. oven mode.
- Large, single pane, triple glazed door for easy viewing, cleaning and reduced kitchen temps.
- 5 burners each fitted with electronic ignition.
- Flame Safety Device
- If the flame is accidentally extinguished, the flow of gas will automatically shut off.
- Absolute Simmer Control on all burners.
- Melt chocolate and simmer delicate sauces at temps between 140°F - 160°F.
| Specifications |
| Oven Capacity - Full Size: || 4.9 Cu. Ft. |
| Oven Capacity - Half Size: || 2.4 Cu. Ft. |
| Fuel Options: || Shipped Natural Gas. LP Kits Included But Must Be Installed By A Certified Gas Fitter |
| Max. Electrical Load: || 240V, 3.85kW, 16 Amp |
| Burner Ratings |
| Right Front: || 12,000 BTU |
| Left Front: || 5,000 BTU |
| Center (Wok): || 15,000 BTU |
| Left Rear: || 9,200 BTU |
| Right Rear: || 9,200 BTU |
| Dimensions and Weights |
| Width: || 35 1/2" |
| Depth: || 26" |
| Height: || 36" - 37" |
| Shipping Weight: || 382 Lbs. |