44" Dual Fuel Freestanding Range with 6 Burners, Sealed Burner, 2.4 cu. ft. Primary Oven Capacity, Delay Bake, in Black
Build Your Bundle and Save:
Learn more »
This 44" freestanding range has a total capacity of 5.1 cu. ft. The six sealed gas burners can output heat from 850-15,000 BTU. One of the oven is a multifunction programmable oven, allowing you to select the functions you need.Available at AppliancesConnection
Sealed 6-burner Gas Cooktop
- Offers heat output from 850-15,000 BTU
- Integral 15,000 BTU wok burner
- Field convertible to LPG
- This versatile cooktop is equipped with sealed gas burners, featuring an integral wok burner. Available in both natural gas and liquid propane. Grates are matte porcelain enamel finish on all models.
- This integral clock has a timer with a delayed baking feature, allowing you to program when the oven turns on and off. Plus, the key lock prevents little hands from accidentally starting ovens.
7-Mode Multifunction programmable oven
- Convection defrost - fan forced air without heat
- Convection bake - rear convection element with fan forced air
- Convection broil - top element with fan forced air
- Fan assist bake - top and base element with fan forced air
- Conventional bake - top and base element heat
- Top brown - top element heat only
- Base heat - bottom element heat only
- Removable HandyRack in oven door
- 5 interior oven rack positions
- Programmable ovens use true convection to continuously circulate hot air through the cavity for faster, more even cooking. The 44" model features 2.4 cu. ft. of capacity, three oven racks and a roasting tin.
Convenient Storage Drawer
- The 44" model features a convenient storage drawer which is the perfect place to store baking trays, saucepans and kitchen towels so they are always close by.
|Oven & Cooktop Features|
|Total Capacity:||5.1 cu. ft.|
|Fuel:||Natural Gas or LPG|
|Materials:||Solid steel chassis with high gloss enamel|
|Ovens:||7-Mode Multifunction Oven|
|Controls:||Independent Control of All Cooking Zones|
|Pre-Heat:||Under 5 Minutes|
|Burners:||Six high power gas burners, including two ultra rapid 15,000 BTU burners|
|Hood Recommendation:||AGA 48" 1,200 CFM Vent Hood|
|LP Conversion Kit:||Included|
|Left and Right Rear (Wok):||15,000 NG (15,000 LP)|
|Left and Right Center:||9,200 NG (8,000 LP)|
|Left Front:||5,000 NG (4,200 LP)|
|Right Front:||12,000 NG (12,000 LP)|
|Interior Depth:||15 1/4"|
|Interior Height:||14 3/4"|
|Capacity:||2.2 Cu. Ft.|
|Convection Rating:||2,500 Watts|
|Bake Rating:||2,200 Watts (Top and Bottom Elements)|
|Inner Brown Rating:||1,150 Watts|
|Outer Brown Rating:||1,200 Watts|
|Base Heat:||1,000 Watts|
|Oven Racks:||3, Plus HandyRack and Roasting Tin in Door|
|Interior Depth:||15 1/4"|
|Capacity:||2.4 Cu. Ft.|
|Convection Rating:||2,500 Watts|
|Interior Width:||15 3/4"|
|Interior Height:||4 1/2"|
|Capacity:||0.5 cu. ft.|
|Broiler Rating:||8 Pass, 2,300 Watts|
|Oven Racks:||1 Broiling Tray|
|Electrical & Gas Requirements|
|Electrical Requirements:||7.4 kW at 240 Volts (Your electrician must consult local codes to determine electrical requirements.)|
|Gas Requirements:||Shipped Natural Gas Standard: field convert to LP with included kit; accepts standard residential 1/2" (1.3 CM) ID gas service line. Natural gas 4 W.C. (10 Millibar) or liquid gas 10 W.C. (25 Millibar)|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Installation:||Must be installed by a competent gas mechanic or appliance technician in your area.|
|Dimensions & Weight|
|Overall Width:||43 1/4"|
|Overall Depth:||25 5/8" (Excl. handles but incl. rear extension)|
|Depth excl. handles and rear extension:||23 3/8"|
|Overall Height:||35 3/8"|
|Approximate Shipping Weight:||440 lbs.|
- Stock Id:133112
- Cooktop:Sealed Burner
- Burners / Elements:6
- Exterior Width:44"
- Delay Bake:Yes
- Fuel Type:Dual Fuel
- Volts:240/208 Volts
- Sabbath Mode:No
- Oven Wattage:2300
- Downdraft Ventilation:No
- Hot Surface Indicator Light:Yes
- Digital Temperature Display:No
- Interior Oven Light:Yes
- Temperature Probe:No
- Ignition Type:Electronic
- LP Conversion:Yes
- ADA Compliant:No
- Continuous Grates:Yes
- Modules Required:No
- Stainless Steel Handle:No
- Viewing Window:Yes
- Broiler Element Location:Top
- Removable Door:No
- Primary Oven Capacity:2.4 cu. ft.
- Interior Width:15.75"
- Interior Depth:14"
- Interior Height:4.5"
- Secondary Oven Capacity:2.2 cu. ft.
- Warranty Terms:1 Year
- Star-K Certified:No
- Cooktop Control Type:Knobs
- Oven Control Type:Knobs
- Warranty Conditions:Parts and Labor
- Oven Watts:2500
6 Sealed Burners
Allow easy clean up
Optimize your kitchen space with additional storage space for pots and pans.
A convection oven circulates hot air with a fan. Unlike conventional radiant (also called thermal) ovens, convection ovens have a fan that continuously circulates air through the oven cavity. This allows food to cook faster and more evenly.
- 1 x AGA AMLFDR20BLK
- 1 x AGA ALEG44DFCDBLK
- 1 x AGA ALTTDWBLK
- 1 x AGA AMCHD44BLK
AGA Legacy Free Dishwasher
Get a FREE AGA Legacy Dishwasher when you purchase an AGA Legacy Range and any AGA Legacy or Marvel full size Refrigerator.
This is an instant discount deal. No mail-in rebate required.
Please Note: It is the sole responsibility of the customer to download, fill up and mail the rebate within the allotted time period. Please make sure to follow all instructions. AppliancesConnection cannot be held responsible for rebates which are denied or not claimed.You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print pdf files.
Shipping Methods & Details
- Please enter your shipping ZIP Code to get available shipping methods and cost:
* The product images on this site are there to give you an idea of how the product looks. You cannot rely solely on the image when placing an order. Some images may be there to show a product feature, design, handle style, finish etc. Sometimes, the manufacturer does not provide an image for the item, but will provide a similar image or a different color to give you an idea of what the product looks like. You must carefully read the specifications or ask one of our sales associates for any information that you are unclear about. If you require technical support, manufacturer warranty information, product manuals or repair locations, please contact the manufacturer of your product(s) directly.' X