Don't let this little range fool you. At 24" wide, it may be small in stature, but it's big on performance and style. This dual-fuel range features four versatile gas burners, one conventional oven with an integral broiler and one convection oven. And of course, it's made with that classic Aga design available in 11 delicious colors.
As a free-standing range it brings the versatility of dual-fuel cooking into any kitchen. For 2 Oven, 3 Oven and 4 Oven Aga owners, it provides additional cooking surfaces by attaching directly to the left hand side of either model. Combining an Aga with an Aga Companion offers the ultimate versatility of cooking with radiant heat, a live gas flame and electric all at once!
Most people associate the name Aga with good food and fine living. And although it’s often thought of as quintessentially British, the Aga actually began life in Sweden. The celebrated cooker found in 750,000 households worldwide was invented by Dr Gustav Dalén, a blind Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Appalled that his wife and their maid had to constantly tend to their old-fashioned range, Dalén set out to design a modern cooker that would look after itself. It’s unlikely Dalén could have predicted that his invention would go on to be widely acclaimed as a design icon, but it has. In the year 2000, the BBC published a retrospective of the 20th Century highlighting what it considered to be the top three design icons: first was the Coca-Cola® contour bottle, second was the VW™ Bug and third was the Aga cooker.
- Cast-iron doors
- Ceramic electric grill
- Electric fan oven
- Conventional oven
- Special oven linings
- Digital timer
- Cast-iron doors - uniquely AGA, the Companion doors are made from cast-iron with a gleaming vitreous enamel finish.
- Four-ring gas hob - give instant power and a rapid response for any type of cooking.
- Ceramic electric grill - housed within the top oven, the rapid-response ceramic grill heats up in seconds and is designed specifically to eliminate cold spots for even cooking.
- Electric fan oven - programmable and very quick, the fan oven also keeps an even temperature, making it perfect for cooking several dishes at once.
- Conventional oven - its heat zones make it the ideal, versatile oven for all types of cooking and it's large enough to hold a 16-lb (7.25kg) turkey.
- Special oven linings - to save on cleaning time, the ovens have a specially developed lining which helps them keep themselves clean during cooking.
- Digital timer - to fit in with your schedule, the timer allows you to program the fan oven to start and stop automatically.
|Total Capacity:||3.0 Cu. Ft.|
|Top Oven Capacity:||1.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Bottom Oven Capacity:||1.5 Cu. Ft.|
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane (Burners)/Electric Oven|
|Venting:||300 CFM Hood Recommended|
|Right Front:||12,000 BTU|
|Right Rear:||6,150 BTU|
|Left Front:||6,150 BTU|
|Left Rear:||10,600 BTU|
|Top:||Zoned Heat with 7 Pass, 2100 watt Broiler|
|Parts Warranty:||1 Year|
|Labor Warranty:||1 Year|
|Height (Top):||8 1/2"|
|Width (Top):||13 3/4"|
|Width (Bottom):||13 3/4"|
|Dimensions and Weight|