Compact, energy efficient and super quiet, the Hy-Ex roof top or exterior wall Ventilator gives your hood commercial-type ventilating power without making the home appear to be housing a fast-food restaurant. Unmatched by any other range hood ventilating system, this low profile, just 9 small, and super quiet, just 66 decibels ambient noise (about the sound level of a window air conditioner).
Move the motor noise from inside the hood to outside the home and bingo, potentially the quietest range hood you have ever experience. Hy-Ex Remote exhaust capacity requires 10" round duct. Now you can ramp up the power on a smaller hood that is ventilating a cooktop with a smoky indoor BBQ. Paint ready, the galvanized steel housing can stand as it is, or can be painted to match the other roof top outlets like dryer vent, plumbing air lock stand pipe or sky light framings. An infinitely variable, solid state motor speed control lets you dial in the exact ventilating power you need.
- Hyper-quiet—70% quieter than conventional remote ventilators; 66 decibels ambient white noise (about that of a window air conditioner) maintains outdoor quiet and eliminates in-hood motor noise.
- Low Profile—9” at the highest point, with 7” radiused profile. Restaurant ventilator power, without the industrial fan look.
- Super Energy Efficient—high CFM output at 1/3 the power of comparable professional-level remote ventilators.
- Infinitely Variable Motor Speed Control—solid state device gives you 100% control to dial in the exact vent power for the current cooking condition.
- Maintenance-free—permanently lubricated sealed ball bearings require no upkeep. Thermal overload protection with auto reset, safeguards the system. External rotor construction places the motor at the center of the permanently attached fan wheel for superior cooling, assuring long-life and trouble-free performance.
- Ultimate Serviceability—in the unlikely event that the systems fails, the Uni-Structure motor/impeller/control assembly is replaced as a unit.
- 7-Year Warranty—the finest materials and construction allow the industry’s best warranty
|Depth: ||26.5" |
|Width: ||25.63" |
|Height: ||9" |
|CFM: ||1000 |
|Amps: ||3.3 |