This slatback arm chair has a steam bent back that provides comfortable seating for everyone. The joints are pegged through tenon allowing a sturdy hold. The oak finish emphasizes the beauty of American heritage mission styled furniture. Also available in Rustic Oak.
- The Laurelhurst Dining Collection embodies the essence of the American Arts and Crafts movement. Crafted from Solid American Red Oak and finished in a 12-step Warm Cognac finish, this Mission-Styled Dining Collection incorporates century-old design details with modern conveniences. Each table includes an Equalizing Cable Glide System along with Self-Storing (92 Trestle Table) or Butterfly Leaves (76 Gathering Height Table) for effortless conversion. The Laurelhurst chairs are constructed with steam bent ergonomic chair backs and contoured seats for enhanced comfort and all-around stretchers for extra stability. The 60 Storage Bench uses safety hinges that prevent the seat from slamming shut. The 66 Buffet features Touch Lighting for both curio cases and a removable felt lined Silverware Tray in the center drawer.The 54 Server is perfect for smaller spaces and is finished with the same Warm Bronze Hardware and Mortise and Tenon detailing found throughout the collection.
- Top 5 Reasons to Choose the Laurelhurst Dining Collection:
- 1: Solid Wood Furniture: The Laurelhurst Dining Collection is constructed from Solid American Red Oak.
- 2: No MDF or Partical Board: Does not contain these inferior components that are found in most furniture today.
- 3: Kiln-Dried Hardwood: This process establishes Moisture Content Uniformity and prevents warping, cracking, and splitting.
- 4: 12-step Finish: The Cognac Oak Finish with mild distressing enhances the beauty of the natural wood's beauty.
- 5: Quintessential Mission Motif: Design cues such as Mortise and Tenon Detailing, Robust Table Legs, and Modern Storage conveniences make this collection stand out from the crowd.
- Steam-bent Ergonomic Chair Backs
- Contoured Solid Wood Seats
- Side and Center Stretchers for added Stability
- Primary Material:Solid American Red Oak
- Wood Finish:Cognac Oak
- Wood Tone:Medium
- Hardware Finish: